He Asks You Out

hope you like it! and sorry if they are short or rushed

Edited October 3

Slender

You two were walking in the forest alone,and at sundown you decided to sit in a tree and watch the sunset it was fun and all but Slender seemed a bit more quite than usual.

''Slender are you ok?" you ask slightly worried about your friend

''Y-yeah I just need to ask you something'' he says stuttering a teeny bit

''what is it?'' you ask

''W-will you go out with me?'' he says blushing a bit

you smile and hug him "Yes slender i will go out with you. he smiles and wraps a tendril around you as you guys watch the sunset

(unicorn: awww thats so cheesy but so cute)

Jeff the killer

You came back from School/work that day and went you went to the kitchen to get a snack you saw a note on the counter written in red ink......or it might be blood.

Anyway the note read: Hey y/n i'm sorry i couldn't ask you this in person but will you go out with me? ~Jeff

"sure" you say and you feel arms wrap around your waist "awesome how does wednesday sound" he says, you giggle and nod.

BEN Drowned

You were playing (y/f/vg) (your favorite video game) but the games started to glitch out and the screen went black and blood red letters appeared on the screen saying: WILL U GO OUT WITH ME?

(YES) (NO)

you giggle and click yes, then you feel arms wrap around your waist "thanks"

Hoodie
Hoodie walked into the room you were currently in "y/n?" He said shyly "yes?" You replied ".........." He mumbled out "what? Hoodie can you speak up?" "I said... willyougooutwithme?!" He said fast you giggled "yes hoodie I will go out with you"

Masky

You went to get a snack from the kitchen only to see six cupcakes each of them had a word on them and they spelt "will.You.Go.Out.With.Me?"
You nod and hear a voice behind you say "Awesome"

Sonic.EXE

You were at home watching T.V then sonic came in the room. "We are going on a date on friday, Okay? Okay." then he walks out of the room, you giggle and continue watching T.V thinkng on what you are going to wear on you date.

Ticci Toby
You were eating pancakes with Toby in the kitchen, but you noticed he was being more distant.
"Toby are you ok?" You ask worried
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" he says you shrug it off and continue eating
"y/n?" 
"Yeah?" You ask
He mumbles something that you couldn't hear "what?" "I-I said w-would y-you like to g-g-go out with m-me" he says shyly.
You sat there shocked then hugged him whispering yes.

E.J
You were about to go to bed but you saw a note on the window. It said: "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME:
YES, OF COURSE, ABSOLUTELY."

You Giggled at how he put no choice of rejection on the note, so you took a pencil and circled 'absolutely' then put it out side the window.

You then got in bed and heard someone outside, you knew it was E.J so you pretended to be asleep then you heard him whisper-yell "YESSS"

Silver

You were playing Pokemon and you just finished a gym battle, you were walking around the town and then a random person came up to you he said "Silver wants to go out with you "yes" "no". you smile and press yes you then hear silvers voice "g-great h-how d-d-does f-Friday s-sound?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Holy cheese I frickin updated I'm sowy I couldn't update sooner I was studying for midterms and what not :,( well no matter cuz I is back and I HOPEFULLY will be updating faster

Jeff: you better I'm getting bored

Me: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE

Jeff: how should I fucking know