Introducing: Dark Link

Me: *sits down moping about not having a valentine while watching "The 100" and stuffing chocolate in my face*

Me: .......
Me: ......
Me:..........
Me: *flips table* VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL

Enjoy! ^o^

----------------------

Meeting him:

You were playing Were currently playing 'the legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time' (I think that's the right game? It could be twilight princess) and you were currently in your 15th time of trying to defeat dark link.

"HARBLAPHHHH" you yelled out as you died yet again "ONE MORE TIME"

The game started up again but once the fight started it froze. You were about to yell more profanities but something stopped you; dark link turned around, looked straight at you and poked his head out of the tv? "Your really persistent aren't you?"

......
......
.......
......

*poke*

"OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Dark link yelled as he put his hand over the eye you poked. "Sorry! I just wanted to make sure you were real!" You said as you waved your hands weirdly in the air. "Its not everyday a video game character comes out of your tv! I thought I was hallucinating from playing for to long!"

"Well you obviously weren't" He growled.

You stared at him for a few more moments before he sighed "I'm gonna go now see you later y/n"

And he was gone.

....
.....
........
Wait HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW YOUR NAME

Hanging out:

Of course, he came back and he wouldn't leave you alone. Sure it was kind of annoying, but he put a change in your boring life.

"Y/n" "hmm?" "You know what you should do?" "What?" "Get me food" "what?! No!" "I'll let you beat me" "deal"

He asks you out:

You both were sitting on your couch eating some snacks, but you noticed something was different with Dark; he was t as flirty as he usually was and was being more figety and he would avoid eye contact with you.

"Uh y/n?" He said with a more different tone than usual. "Yeah?" You ask while looking at him. You notice a tiny blush cross his face "uhh d-do y-y....agh fuck it I like you lets go on a date"

You looked at him for a moment before you smiled "sure"

Ze Date <3:

The date was fairly cute he took you to a cute cafe, where you drank yummy drinks and ate different kinds of cake.

At one point you got cream in your cheek and Dark wiped it off with his thumb and kicked it off with his finger causing you to blush and him to smirk 

Periods.....

You were....unusually quiet in your period, to the point where it scared Dark