The Purified and the Tainted

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! It's ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!! AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER IS MY B-DAY!!!! lol i am completely making a big deal out of this. ANYHOO, here's Chapter 18, ENJOY!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

The thought of me fighting Lucy brought back memories.

Horrible, regrettable  memories.

I stare at Isabeau, then at Lucy. Her eyes are soaking wet with tears as her body trembles to break free of Isabeau's magic. "Oh, so you're not going to make the first move?" Isabeau asked with a sly smile. "Than I shall make the first move. Now, fight my poupée! " She whispered something into the butterfly doll, and that's when Lucy's body lunged at me. She was throwing punches and kicks at me while I attempted to dodge them. But because of the power she recieves when under control, I was hit a few times. Isabeau continued to whisper somthing into the doll, and Lucy chanted, "Water Dragon Roar!" Water came bursting out of her mouth, and before I could react, I was hit and flew against the wall. "Natsu!" Lucy cried.

"I'm..alright." I gasped, giving her a reasurring smile. Lucy still didn't look convinced, her face loosing color. "Oh mister dragon boy!" Isabeau sang. "If you don't fight, then I can't let your amoureux out."

"Please." Lucy begged. "Stop it!"

"I don't think so." She smiled.

Damn, what am I going to do! If I don't fight, Lucy won't be free. But if I do fight her,I could hurt
her, or worse! 
I thought in my head.

"Natsu, please." Lucy begged. "Listen to what she says."

I looked at her with a flabbergasted. "B-But I can't! I won't!"

"You have to." Lucy said, tears flowing down her beautiful face. "Other wise Anastasia will win.
And we can't be together." 

I didn't know what to do. I felt as if a giant block of responsibility was pounded on my head. But
I knew what i had to do.

"I'm sorry, Lucy." I whispered. And at that moment, I began to run towards her and do a
flaming kick to the knee.I could hear her scream with pain as she's flown to the other side of the
room.
"Genial!  Now it's becoming interesting!"

"Just shut up already!" I screamed. I slowly continued to hurt Lucy, making my heart ache more and more.

"It's okay, Natsu." She said weakly. "Just one more hit."

I nodded, a tear spilling out of my eye. I took a deep breathe and roared, "Fire Dragon's Roar!" 
Fire gushed out of mouth and at Lucy. She screamed as her skin and clothes burned with my
fire. She fainted to the ground as her body was covered in smoke. "Lucy!" I cried, running to her side. I held her body
tightly, whispering the same words over and over. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

"That's it! Fini! Bon travail, bon travail!" Isabeau announced. She made the butterfly doll disappear and clapped her hands.
"Good job, you two! You're free to go!"

"W-What? Free to go? I though you wanted for us to kill eachother?" I asked, very confused.

"Not all Dark Angels are evil imbécile! The only reason why I'm even doing this is so that I can  return to my home." She said with a 
sad expression.