Bonus Chapter As A Thank You

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! I know what you're thinking. Wait, wut? Why is she posting? It's been almost  2  years since she's finished the series! WTF! is the world ending! Well, this is a thank you!!!! For 1000 followers!!! I feel SOOO HAPPY! I just want to thank everyone who's helped these past 1.5 years by reading all my stories! I also want to thank those who were inspired enough to begin writing their own fan-fictions. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK! Anyhoo, here's the BONUS CHAPTER, ENJOY!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

2 years later

Lucy P.O.V

Being a mother of two, it was like a blessing from God when bedtime arrived. 

I had just put Louise and Elliot to bed after a long day of cooking, cleaning, playing; the usual day for a mother like me. I slowly sneaked out of their bedroom and closed their door as softly as I could. I sighed with relief and slid down their door. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was already nine in the evening. I was way to tired to take a shower after that day. I slowly walked over to the master bedroom and completely fell apart. I stuffed my face in my pillow and groaned with exhaustion. "Goddamn you Natsu," I growled to myself. "These are your kids too."

Ever since Natsu assumed the position of the new Fairy Tail Master, he hadn't been home as much as he used to. I wasn't mad or anything at him; being Master was an important role to keeping the whole guild in order. But it was just getting just a wee bit frustrating having to take care of two magical children who love to cause mischief. 

I slowly began to fall asleep when I suddenly felt a pair of muscular hands massaging my shoulders. I moaned with sweet pleasure. "This was so overdue," I said.

"I know," the voice of my husband chuckled. I flipped over to my back and wrapped my arms around my husband's neck. He smiled and gently kissed my forehead. "How was your day?" I asked.

He sighed. "If the guild was always like this, then I owe Gramps a huge apology." 

I laughed. "You were horrible to Makarov when you were younger! Some of us didn't think that you would be mature enough to get a girlfriend."

"And now look at me now: Master of one of the best guilds in Fiore, have two beautiful children, and probably the most amazing wife anyone could ever ask for."

"I'm the wife, right?" I asked.

"Of course," he chuckled, bringing his lips to mine. I slowly kissed him back, feeling the sparks that I haven't felt in a while since he became Master. I could feel his hands slowly move down my body and under my night gown. Although all I wanted to slip into his arms, I became drowsy. Before he go any further, I slowly pushed him away. He gave me a confused look. "What's wrong? Are you not in the mood?"

"No, I am! Believe me! It's just that I'm so tired from taking care of the kids all day," I sighed, rolling onto my side. 

"Why don't you just bring the kids to the guild?"

"Are you serious? I'm afraid Cana will teach them the ways of alcohol."

"Aw, c'mon Luce. You need a break sometimes."

"I would have a break, but the father of my children is too busy most of the time." That came out more frustrated than I meant to be. Natsu didn't say anything. I could feel Natsu rolling over to the other side of the bed. Great, he's mad, I groaned in my mind. I suddenly heard Natsu murmur, "Get in the covers. You'll get a cold."