1. Visit

Here's the first dare! It will be shown a bit differently from the previous two books.

Me: Alright first dare! *rubs paws together* Let's get to it then?

Angelo: Oi, I've been here before! You're the Rescue Riders, right?

Dak: Yup! Welcome back, uhhh....

Angelo: The name's Angelo. A bit insulting how you didn't remember.

Leyla: Sorry, we've had a lot of visitors. It's hard to remember everyone.

Jouta: *gasps* Is that...?

Angelo: *sees him* Ah, so I see you've brought Jouta here as well.

Me: Actually, that was me. It's part of the-

Jouta: *leaps over to Angelo* *whispers so Rescue Riders can't hear* Let's see how you've improved.

Angelo: *pulls out his stand*

Jouta: *pulls out Mississippi Queen*

Cutter: Um, what's going on?

Mississippi Queen: SESSHI *burns grass near Like Clockwork*

Like Clockwork: *Stands still and slows everything down*

Aggro: *slow Motion panic as she thinks it's her fault the grass is on fire*

Angelo: *points to a fish barrel*

Like Clockwork: *puts barrel over Mississippi Queen's head and puts time back to normal*

Mississippi Queen: *accidentally freezes barrel making the impact worse*

Summer: Guys! Why are you doing this?

Burple: Yeah! Please stop fighting!

Jouta: But it's a tradition... *uses Mississippi Queen to freeze Like Clockwork's hand*

Like Clockwork: *distracted by his hand*

Angelo: *trying to warn him*

Mississippi Queen: *punches Like Clockwork over and over* SESESESESESESESESESE

Like Clockwork: *K.O.*

Angelo: *facepalms* So we still got a few things to work on. GG Jouta *shakes his hand*

Jouta: *nods and shakes back* You fought well. You've improved but I believe your stand still needs work.

Winger: What was that about?!

Jouta: Ah, yes. We owe you an explanation, do we not?

Angelo: We fight after long periods of not seeing each other. It's just a thing we do. Thank you for letting us use your battle grounds.

Cutter: It's not battle grou-

Aggro: You're welcome.

Jouta and Angelo: *are now friendly talking, decide to take a look around the village*

Dak: Have fun! Don't burn anything!

Jouta: *nods*

Winger: Well that was... something.

Me: Should we still use the old outro?

Summer: Uh... maybe? We used it a lot, should we try something different?

Me: *thinks for a moment*...... Nah. Thanks for the dare and until next time!