34. Among Us

(Ghost_Fantom helped me out with this one!)

Ghost: Hey cool, I have a book called Rescue Riders: Among Us! Alright sooo check the book out on my profile.

Ghost: Here's some bits of chapters, make sure to head to the story to read the whole book, they're all in part fragments meaning it might not make sense so here!!:

It was a boring day in Huttsgalor, the Rescue Riders were bored. No one really had anything important to do in Huttsgalor and no Rescues were happening so now they were just sitting around.

Leyla was writing in her dragon diary.

Leyla: There's nothing to do.

Summer nodded in agreement.

Summer: It Maybe Good to relax.

Leyla smiles and nods a bit, but still somewhat bored.

Ghost flew down to Huttsgalor and landed next to the Roost.

Ghost: Hey.... what's up?

Dak looked at her and sighed.

Dak: No Rescues mean no adventure...

Ghost just shook her head.

Ghost: You guys are so used to helping people you don't know how to relax and just hang.

Winger looked at her and noticed Summer talking to Leyla.

Winger: We can't do anything tho...

Burple walked towards them as something falls on top of him.

Winger: What is on your head?

Ghost walked up as she noticed a box.

Ghost: A box.

She picked it up and put it gently on the ground. 'Open me' it says.

The Rescue riders come up confused.

Cutter: Open me?? It says on the box...

Ghost: Yeaa~ we know.

Leyla looked at the box.

Summer: Should we open it???

The box was just there. Waiting to be opened.

Dak: Ya Let's Open It!

Dak grabs the box and starts opening it.

Cutter: Ummmmmmm

Ghost: Hmmmm

The box got opened as they see a box with a big gaming console with big words Saying, "Among Us"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost: It looks like we are in the spaceship in the game...

Aggro: Are we.... actually in the game?....

Stealth: Seams like we are.

Ghost: We are.... that means.... that console is something that brings us inside the game...

Starblaze: Wait! I got a Universe to look after!! What's gonna happen to it when I'm gone?!

Burple: I don't wanna be the imposter!

Cutter: -.-

Summer: Everything will be fine...

Ghost: I feel like this console is based off both Jumanji movies... film.... Hopefully nothing dramatic happens over there as we did leave a few peeps behind...

Aggro: Soo 15 of us are here playing a game and we have to do how many rounds to get home??

Ghost: That.... I have no idea.... Also..... have anyone noticed that the dragon's are like humanoids now....

She was right all the dragon's were standing on 2 legs and they looked more human too as the wings were nowhere to be found...

Shadowdust: I can't feel my wings.

All the winged people nods.

Lucas: Must have disappeared when these spacesuits got on us....

Ghost looked at all of them. Each one was a different colors.

Cutter: Cool.

???: Hello new peeps!

Ghost: Ack!

???: I am just a computer telling you all that if you die you'll come back after the Crewmate wins or if the imposter wins. How many rounds will be there will be a mystery. People who died will turn into ghosts and will still be able to do their tasks.

Wolfy: Sooooo....

Pitbull: Can we start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burple: Admin.... it was Winger's dead body.... nobody was there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer: It's Ghost!! She killed Wolfy!?!

Ghost: Why would I have killed her?!? If I was with her most of all this Round with Pitbull?!

Lucas: Ghost.... did you kill Wolfy? Summer didn't kill me when I was alone at the electrical with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leyla: Where??

Lucas: Navigation.

Summer: Oof Dak died again.

Leyla: Well it wouldn't be Ghost. She was following me for most of the round.

Stealth: There was nobody in nav when I went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghost: Alright that's it! If you want to see more head to my profile and click on Rescue Riders: Among Us!

Ghost: Bye!!!