72: Avatar

(Ghost_Fantom helped me out with this one!)

Me: Shoot I don't know Avatar the last Airbender....

Ghost: You're lucky I watched the show... I'll do this one.

Me: thank you!

Ghost: ooooh okay sooo Winger is an airbender, Summer is a waterbender, Burple is an earthbender, Aggro is a firebender and Cutter is the Avatar. Cool. *summon those dragons*

Cutter: Oh hey!

Ghost: you peeps got a dare. I'll just let you figure it out. *snaps fingers giving them their bending*

Winger: Sooo wait I'm confused? *Sneezes but blows him so far back banging into the wall of the Roost* owwww. What the....

Ghost: Heh

Summer: Winger! Are you okay?

Burple: Wait... what is happening. *Earthbending activates around him* ahhhhhhh!

Ghost: I'll tell ya. You are all benders... Winger is an airbender, Summer is a waterbender, Burple is an earthbender, Aggro is a firebender.

Aggro: Cool. *uses the campfire to move it*

Ghost: And Cutter Is the Avatar.

Cutter: The Avatar? What's that?

Snowflake: *appears out of nowhere* Boy you are the master of all 4 elements! Just like Aang and Korra.

Cutter: The master of all 4 elements?

Snowflake: Yes sir!

Cutter: Wait who are Aang and Korra?

Snowflake: They are the avatars. Here's the thing, after an avatar dies right after the new avatar is born and there's a cycle,first Kyoshi was an Earthbender, Roku was a Firebender, Aang was an Airbender and Korra was a Waterbender. Cutter you are connected to those spirits.

Burple: Wait you used Earthbending when we went looking for the crystal orb of light.

Aggro: Wait.... yea!

Snowflake: Ummmm well you see my bending is different, I have all the powers and bending but I'm not considered as an avatar.

Cutter: Why tho?

Snowflake: Because I'm something else.

Winger: What then?

Snowflake: Something. I'm not saying because I don't want to.

Ghost: Oh yea you have these powers for 10 dares.

Aggro: Alright.

Ghost: that's it for now bye!!