73. Songwings

Melodia: Yes! There are actually male songwings! They're rare, but not too rare

Melodia: Yes! There are actually male songwings! They're rare, but not too rare. Cantata has a brother actually, and they sing so well together!

*rock flies by her head*

Melodia: Hey! Anyway, male songwings usually find mates by singing their best, obviously. But females are normally the ones who sing first! That's right, we ladies try to impress the men!

*water shoots near her crest*

Melodia: Stop that! Cantana and I used to try and get the men to like us, but we realized our relationship was more important than men. If either of us got married, we might grow apart from each other! I do have some interests in that Malefor boy though....

*air blasts her face*

Melodia: CUTTER KNOCK IT OFF! I'm trying to do my interview!

Cutter: Sorry! I'm just trying to get used to these new powers!

Melodia: *snorts* So to answer your question, yes there are male songwings. When both male and females join together in song we make a wonderful Choir! CUTTER YOU BETTER NOT HAVE JUST BURNT MY HAYBED!!

Cutter: Uhhhh

Melodia: *facepalms with her wing* I gotta go stop Cutter from destroying my home. Thanks for the ask and until next time!