45. Twisted AU

Me: Gosh I really hope that "wearing his own face as a mask" Is a figure of speech bc if not well idk how to write that

Me: Gosh I really hope that "wearing his own face as a mask" Is a figure of speech bc if not well idk how to write that. Anyway, I guess I'll take us into an Alternate Universe for this. So the real Rescue Riders won't be experiencing this, it'll just be Rescue Riders from a weird crossover universe where this actually happens. I know this was supposed to be for the original Rescue Riders but idk how Winger will do with killing a hologram of his mom. I mean, I know she won't be real but I don't want like, trauma or anything so.... sorry but the real Rescue Riders won't be doing this one. Now, the Shane Gang are still here for a few more dares so before I open the portal to the crossover universe I'll round them up and bring them with.

*time skip and sorry for the long intro oh wait no I'm not sorry lol idk where I'm going with this*

Eli: So we are going to another universe...

Trixie: And the Rescue Riders aren't coming...

Kord: And we're gonna go have fun without them?

Me: I'll explain afterwards. Anyway, this portal will take us to a universe where the events I got for the dare actually happen. Of course, I can't tell you what those are. It'll spoil everything so y'all gotta just find out for yourself. The Rescue Riders will be there, just not the ones you guys know. After everything goes down, well, I'll take us back to our universe, this one. It's safe, don't worry.

Burpy: *jumps from Eli's shoulder into his bag*

Me: Relax, I'm an admin. I can bend this very world to my will if I wanted. Y'all are safe

Eli: Y'know, by saying that you're not exactly encouraging anyone.

Me: Let's just go before this gets boring.

Everyone: *goes through portal*

Junjie: Where are we?

Me: Welcome to the alternative universe, AU for short. Right now, we're at the carnival, which is exactly where we need to be. There's the Rescue Riders! Hey everyone!

Cutter: And you are?

Me: Oh. Right. They don't know us. Uh, we're Just tourists who came here to have some fun. We were wondering if we could stick with you guys cuz well, the crime rate has been high and we want to stay safe.

Winger's mom: You children seem nice... I think they should come along.

Winger: Whatever.

*time skip*

Pronto: *eating cotton candy*

Joules: *keeps stealing pieces*