𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

lil disclaimer: my family owns a bar, but we're closed right now, and we also don't have like??? clubbing people, so i did my best 🥺😊

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋. i ordered just a plain quesadilla. schlatt ordered a giant burrito or something. we parked in the lot and started to eat.

"we need to a bar somewhere," i say i between bites. schlatt cocks an eyebrow.

"bar? aren't they closed," he's confused already, "unless?"

"yeah, i may know a few open bars. they do the five minute tests before coming in, so i think we're good," i take another bite of quesadilla, "you up?" my mouth was full, but i think i got it across.

"uh, alright. let's head to the bars then," he sets down his burrito and start to drive home.

when we arrive i rummage around in my closet a little bit, finding the tightest, shortest, and sexiest black dress i can. the spaghetti straps barely contain anything. i walk into the bathroom and start doing my makeup. bright, bright, bright neon green eyeshadow, matched with a dark lip, long dramatic lashes, and some winged liquid liner. i fix my strapless push-up bra, the only thing keeping my cleavage alive, and head out into the living room.

"damn clem! you're looking hot tonight," schlatt winks at me. i see him in some dark jeans, a weird pop culture crewneck, and his tims.

"you too big boy," i tap him lightly on the chest before grabbing my 'going out wallet'. it had a pre-paid gift card with $100 on it, $200 in cash, and my id. i check the time on my phone.
8:47pm. radical man.

"you driving?" schlatt asks me. i pull out the uber app and call one. while we wait i get a few random guys cat call me. when one comes up to slap my ass, i slap him in the face, and tell him to fuck off. the uber comes after.

"god i hate men," i groan under my breath, forgetting schlatt was right there.

"you have to deal with all that? everyday? ouch. i also hate men," schlatt grumbles.

"yeah, it sucks ASS," i hate it in new york. i lean back in the seat and cross my legs. schlatt messes with his hands and then sets them down. i look down and feel the 𝐛𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐝 rising into my ears and my cheeks as i realize he put his fucking hand on my thigh. i hope he wasn't being slick.

"oh shit- sorry clem," he quickly swipes it away, and fumbles with it, he obviously has nowhere to put it.

"it's fine," i grab his hand and put it right back on my thigh. he blushed this time and i laugh a little before putting my hand on his.

the uber finally pulls into the little club, where someone in a mask sits at a table. we walk up and get a swab, schlatt ends up sneezing mid way through. but we're both negative and walk into the club. the banging bass encourages everyone to dance and drink.

 the banging bass encourages everyone to dance and drink

i wrote this all at 3am last night 🥺