𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄

𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. number five on trending. fuck. hitting the ink pen button with my hands slightly trembling, i write out a tweet, 'okay fine, you caught us, clementine and i are living together currently'. i head into my camera roll app and get the photo of her in the x ray room freaking out.

the consequences of me posting this would be immense. i would absolutely blow up twitter, get her clout, and get both of us more subs. but the amount of hate being thrown her way would be even more 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 than the hate that i get. fuck. i don't know what to do. whatever.

i hesitate over the button before pressing it. the cancel button pops up at the bottom of my screen. i hit drafts and shut my phone completely off before laying down and wrapping my arm around clementine.

✰✰✰✰

"fuck," i open my eyes to the pounding of tik tok by ke$ha pounding in my ears, "shit, fuck shit shit," i jump out of bed and rush over to my closet where i fish out some nice clothes. behind me schlatt groans quietly. i grab a sweater and a small plaid mini skirt. i turn around and kick schlatt out of the room.

"what the hell?" he yells as he gets pushed out the door.

"just getting revenge for brian. now leave! i have a love or host man!" i straighten out the bed before i hear him from the kitchen. i quickly change into the sweater and shirt, skipping it on over the shirt i slept in.

"bitch! it's not until later! it's like what?" i hear him rummage for something before gasping, "nine in the FUCKING morning?" i check my phone and realize that it's early. i groan lightly and toss myself onto the bed. fuck.

"you can come back in," i mutter weakly under my breath," grabbing my phone i check the dm from austin reminding me that it's today. schlatt stands in the doorway before grabbing my skirt and yanking it down, covering my panties. "ouch, asshole,"

"i could see your vagina. you need to shave," he grunts as he sits down. liar.

"fuck you asshole,"

"you wish you could fuck me,"

"don't think i couldn't hear you," i murmur looking over to him.

"what?" his eyes flash fear before calming down as my expression changes from serious to laughing.

"i mean yeah, i could hear you wacking it. i was just hoping you were moaning my name out of pleasure not because my bathroom is a pigsty," i laugh a little before booping him on the nose.

"you caught me," he shrugs, "it was out of pleasure asswad." at this comment i turn bright red and look at him.

"what?" jumping up and look at his grinning face.

"just kidding, you need to clean," i want to wipe that smug look of his fucking face.

"you dick! fuck you," i jump back on the bed. should i tease his ass or should i just let it be? choose your own adventure.

i'm having sm writers block it's literally not fucking funny like damn

btw i need more online friends. rn i only have liv :0 i love her sm tho. hmu!! swear i'm not a pedophile. or maybe i am /j.