clementine

shaking and crying, i walk back to my room, where i fall into wilbur. he catches me, and smells the smoke on me.

"where are they?" his voice is rough, but i can tell he cares deep down. i shake and give the cigarettes to him. he immediately puts them under water and throws them away. i fall back into his arms and he sits me down. i cry heavier, and he rubs my back, just his presence is comforting.

"i- i, uh, i don't- i don't know why i'm crying," he can't know where i went, he shouldn't, it would ruin him. he hums something in agreement.

"i had this friend, in nursery school her name was naomi, she was badass. she's almost as tall as me now, but. i remember having to break it off with her when i left for university. but she was fucking awesome. she's like, if someone crossed a rattlesnake with a.. fuck, cat. she's mean, but she's loving once you get to know her. and agile as fuck, i mean i watched her play volleyball once. she moved to the states just for it," i sniffle, and wilbur pulls me closer, "but i had to reject her. i loved her. clementine i'm not stupid, i know where you went. i know how it feels. i get it."

i sit with wilbur, and let him hold me close while i cry. he just takes it. when i'm done. i look up to him, grab his chest, and kiss him. wouldn't it suck if i had herpes? just spreading it everywhere. it's like myself. i ruin the mood, no matter where i am. but i still kiss wilbur. and he kisses me back.

"thank you," i smile, breaking apart our kiss, before we roll across on the bed. i let him stay on top as we as we fall back into our kiss. his body is warm, and he stays pressed against me. not too much where i couldn't breathe, but a perfect amount, where i was warm. i brought my arms around and under his shirt, feeling his warm back.

"holy shit clementine," wilbur falls off of me panting. i immediately hear a bing from wilburs phone, and i go over to grab it. a text from tommy! let's read this!

-💬-
wilbur what the fuck are you
doing.
ranboo, tubbo, and i we're
trying to watch tv and all
we hear is clementine
and your bed moving.
what the fuck.
we are children

you're all 18 shuddup
this is clementine btw
duck odd
*fuck off
shut
SHIT.
-💬-

"wilbur, we may have fucked over the mary sues," the loving nickname my fan base gave to ranboo, tubbo, and tommy when we react to lore streams.

"mary sues? oh, shif. what happened," i laugh and motion to my half naked body and then the bed, "oh shit. they're right next door, fuck."

"we should. clean up, and go meet alex and blythe. there's a casino down the street," i get up and grab wilbur. i'm still topless, and he's missing a shirt, but he pulled his jeans back up, thank god. i pull him to the bathroom, and start the shower. well...

when we finally get out, i feel clean, and also, happy. and headache-less, if you get the callback.

"i'm not gambling. i need to replenish," he coughs, and finishes wrapping a towel around his waist. i have my towel in my hair, and i throw one around my body, and rush out to the room, searching around for my clothes.

i find my skimpy-ish lingerie set, and a red dress, which i brought just for this occasion. it's not too slutty, but still shows some skin. i grab my black heels, and move back to the bathroom. my hair is still kind of wet, but it's pretty thin, so i'll dry it in there. but wilbur is there, and i don't think i can resist. so i just towel dry my hair as much as possible, and then i'll just come it through. it's pretty pin straight, so combing it through will straighten it.

i walk out to the hallway, grabbing my black purse, and head down to blythe and alex's room. i knock quickly, and blythe answers, still in their sweats.

"yeah i'm not gambling, but alex is," they wink at me, and i roll my eyes. walking over, i see alex is wearing a white shirt and some black slacks. i give blythe the, fuck you, look. they just smile at me. that mother fucker.

"clementine! you look... great," alex stumbles over his words, and smiles at me. my heels give me an inch, so he's still taller than me. i wobble over to him, and hold onto him.

"let's go alex," i hold onto him 'for stability' but it's really just to make him happy. we head out to the hallway, and blythe shuts the door behind us, sending us off with a wave.

we make our way down to the lobby, and out onto the uber alex ordered for us.

"okay, let's go," i smile. i rest my hand on alex's thigh, and yawn. this days been super fucking long
-
quackity and clementine make my heart go brrrr