[CALL DROPPED]

we in our flop era ladies
-
wilbur woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. the meetup didn't start until tomorrow, but we wanted to get up and moving early. i stretch my arms and yawn, releasing the cracking noise. i had already woken up and gotten ready, but my tiredness had started to show through. my morning cup of coffee i just started brewing is now left on the side of the counter.

"good morning sweetheart," i laugh as he yawns, his sweater and jeans still on him.

"good morning," his morning voice is deep and raspy.

"aww your morning voice," i smirk at him and help him out of bed. he yawns again, throwing his hands over his head.

"you wanna head to maccies?" he asks. what the fuck is macc- ooh, yum.

"sure! are you gonna, uh, change," i say, reaching my arm out and moving it in a circle.

"what do i not look great," the banter between is getting hot.

"no, not that. you always look great," i smile, and grab the keycard off the counter.

"i know," he unzips his suitcase and grabs something. i lean against the door, looking around awkwardly.

"are you, uh, going in the bathroom- orr?" i giggle awkwardly.

"no it's fine," he takes off his shirt, and i look straight at the ceiling. is this amusing for him? he laughs loudly as he inches closer, "what's wrong clementine? something up,"

"nope nope nope," nothing wrong here haha. my mind is currently rushing, panicking.

"okay..." my flirtatious manner seems to have been traded to him, as he looks down on me, still shirtless, "so. clementine," the way he enunciates my name makes me warm, "this shirt, or this one," he says, grabbing a random tee shirt and his merch. i point to the one on the right, his merch.

"are you going to keep teasing me or are you going to go to the bathroom to change," i close my eyes and feel around the hotel room. making my way to the bed, i flop down face first and listen as wilbur laughs and gets dressed.

"let's go clementine," he says, lifting me up easily. i flail around awkwardly, kicking my legs. he's wearing his white soot shirt with two small whales circling eachother and a blue flannel over the top, with black jeans and some converse. my outfit is drab in comparison. a grey crew neck advertising a fake product with some black athletic shorts and birks.

"let me down dickhead," i say, as he drops me onto the bed, laughing like a maniac. i stand up 'angrily' grabbing my coffee and storming out.

"fine, fine," his laughing doesn't stop as we walk out to the hallway, "just one request,"

"what," we get on the elevator, as he spams random buttons starting from the top. we were in the largest hotel in orlando, with 28 fucking floors, and he just brought us to 26.

"elevator roulette!" his voice echoes throughout the elevator.

the elevator brings us up.

and then down. fast. before stopping between floors, as shown by the glass outside.

"HOLY SHIT," my scream surprises me as i stand stable. shaking slightly.

"holy shit," wilbur echoes me in a whisper. i feel around for my phone, but don't find it. shit. i left it in the room. shit shit shit.

"do you have your phone," shaking i inch closer to wilbur. he shakes his head no as i slump down the the ground. he follows.

"so. good time to get to know eachother?" he laughs awkwardly, and i join. someone yells from outside the elevator.

"FOUR HOURS TILL THE REPAIRMAN CAN GET HERE," they yell. the plot is getting moved forward fast here.

"damn. four hours," i shiver. it may have been march in florida, but this hotel was fucking cold. wilbur notices immediately, and drapes his flannel over me. i laugh.

"you chilly," he wraps his arm around me and rubs his arm quickly, warming my skin.

"thanks, wil," i smile up to him.

"so what to do for these four hours," his voice is actually innocent.

"truth or dare," i answer immediately.

"what?"

"truth. or. dare," i repeat quietly.

"okay!"

"okay so, wilbur, truth or dare," i eye him up, racking my brain for the best truths.

"i'll start off easy, truth," perfect. i smile as if i cracked the perfect deez nutz joke.

"so. let me think. just kidding! have you ever... gotten a hickey," start off strong, and the whole game becomes interesting.

"yes," he smiles, "so, clementine, truth or dare."

"truth is for pussies, so dare," what comes out of his mouth is not something i would expect.

"flash the bar," wilbur smiles, as my face loses all colour, "you can have your bra, though."

"fuck," i'm not wearing a bra, but the good thing about a flash, is it's quick. fast. public indecency. whatever. a dare is a dare, and we didn't set up a punishment.

i lift up my shirt as fast as possible, and immediately drop it. nobody was looking. hopefully.

but the next round starts as wilbur laughs

-
HELLO! next chapter is some cute wilbur and clementine stuff. warning! it prolly won't come out for a bit, since i'm going on vacation!! (my parents r vaxxed, my brother is too young to get vaccinated, and i'm getting it when we get back!)

some fun stuff that happened!
i got smoked in the face by a zip point

some fun stuff that happened!i got smoked in the face by a zip point

the photo

and
i got outed by some more people 😵

so F in the chat!

love you all!!