i

"clementine," levi smiles to himself as he writes something in his hand, repeating clementine under his breath for a while, "what a pretty name,"

"yeah, it was my great grandmothers or something," i fiddle with my nose ring before letting my hands rest in my lap.

"i'll be going now, i left georgie outside," levi smiles, "he's my french bulldog," he waved himself out as the door shuts behind him. i smile happily. he's really nice.

i wipe my eyes and lay on my bed as the rain pours down around me. sad... angst... anger...

i head into the kitchen and make myself a sandwhich. ham and cheese. i might become a vegetarian, out of anger.

when charlotte comes home, she's soaking wet.

"i forgot my umbrella," she says, noticing me in the kitchen. she slips off her muddy vans and looks up at me, "are you okay?" i nod and shut the fridge. no good drinks.

"i met your neighbor, levi," i take a bite of my sandwich mid-sentence, "he seems nice," charlotte smirks.

"we used to date yknow, ended it because we lost feelings. super nice dude," she walks her fingers up my arm, "maybe you two could," she makes a sex motion with her hands.

"maybe," i smirk. i would actually love to date levi. he's hot, tall, sexy, hot again, and exactly my type. aaah i don't even know him that well but i'm simping.

i realize i've zoned out while eating my sandwich, and by the time i'm back in, charlotte is gone. i look around and she's not here, so i'll just head back to my room. i grab my phone and check snapchat, continually refreshing until i see schlatt posted something on his story. i click on it. normally i just skip through it, but it seems to have some sort of text.

it's a photo of him and some blue eyed blonde who has a perfect smile. she has a small tattoo on her wrist, which i can barely see. the text reads, 'happy anniversary babe! two months! ♥️♥️' underneath she is tagged @marysue420. haha funny number.

i roll my eyes. ugly ass beautiful pretty perfect bitch. i hate her already. who celebrates their second month anniversary. so fucking annoying.

i slip on my rain boots, and a raincoat over my outfit, and head over to levi's house. luckily, he's home.

"i need you to be my fake boyfriend,"

"okay! whatever you say clementine!"

so it's short asf, but i didn't want you guys to go more than one week w/out an update.
btw, i've fallen into my past hyper-fixations, so if you want to read me write about them i have a second account <3
@maqqiealt
levi is kind of an unbelievable character, but he is again, my fake boyfriend i made up to make a boy jealous.
btw, love square????

levi - clementine
|                     |
mary   ≠ schlatt

btw i wrote schlatt once and it's gone?? so like ignore the double if it's there
okay love you <333
drop some nice stuff for me to wake up to,
11:30pm