𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

BLOW UP MY PHONE. IM COUNTING NOTIFICATIONS. <3 A/N A THE THE END MWAH MWAH
-
"𝐔𝐖𝐔?" schlatt scoffs as i lay next to him in bed, "i cant believe you said fucking uwu," i look over and smile before leaning into his bare chest.

"shut up, we need to talk about-," i look at him in the eyes, and put on my straightest face possible, "uwu? what's this?" i say as i let my hand trail down to his bare crotch. he swats my hand as i giggle, bringing my hand back up to his collarbones.

"wait yeah, what did we just do," i hear him let go of a breath he seems to have been holding. i shrug my shoulders.

"i don't know," i sigh as he rubs my bare back, "i truly do not know."

"is this a one time thing," he says, suddenly stopping his hand. i roll off his chest.

"i don't know,"

"me neither,"

"on one hand i don't want it to be a one time thing," i raise one hand, "but on the other; i do, i haven't had anything good happen with relationships, and i don't want to ruin our- friendship,"

"yeah i get where you're coming from, i'm fine with whatever, take your time," he brushes his hand through my hair and pulls me closer.

"you're on birth control right?"

"duh," i smile up to him and kiss him again. he smiles and kisses me for a while before we head in for round two.

jesus. that was. god. i pant heavily, catching my breath as clementine falls of of me.

"nice," i smile over to her, wiping a bit of sweat off of her forehead. she can't even look over to me, but her chest lifting and lowering proves she's alive.

"oh my god," she breathes heavily and holds my hand tightly. i smile, sitting up to get out of bed she pulls me back down and makes me lay with her.

"i don't think that we can date," i understand where she's coming from. we just met three days ago, and we're already fucking.

"okay, i understand," i comb my fingers through her hair once more before rubbing her back. she wraps her cold ass fucking hands on my back again. i'm going to fucking bed. but just as i'm about to fall completely asleep, i hear her door open and someone get in bed and lay behind her.

"hey clementine," blythe's voice rings out. clementine jumps out of her skin, but goes to face them.

"blythe what's wrong?" did she just forget that i am here? butt ass naked?

"i- my boyfriend broke up with me," i sniffle a little bit before laughing. clementine looks into my eyes and smiles kindly. i see schlatt behind her looking confused, but this is more important.

"i always knew jaxon was a dickhead. who the hell runs a thrifting youtube channel," clementine says as she wraps her hands around me tightly. my laugh turns into small tears as schlatt pays my back awkwardly, "you can leave schlatt," clementine waves him off as we snuggle into bed. i hear schlatt get up and throw on some clothes. he chats with cody out in the kitchen.

"yeah, i should've listened to deja when she said he was a terrible person," i recall the warning i got from deja, who i promptly wrote off as a jealous ex-girlfriend.

"babe, this isn't your fault," clementine runs my back, "i- what did he do?"

"he cheated on me with some girl from north carolina," i can sense clementines eye roll from here. we all hate people from north carolina.

"fuck birth carolina," we say in unison. it was an inside joke, because technically, she was indeed born in north carolina. it was not because the person writing this did not want to correct her typo. wait huh? what did i just think?

lots of pov switches
i think this is the good place to end the prologue
this is an enemies to lovers right? we need the enemies first.

just kidding.
maybe.
next chapter authors note with a fun qna??