Chapter 18: Spaceship

Copyright 2021 by John Wells. All Rights Reserved.

With no time to do anything, having ignored previous warnings, Dan and I got dressed and transported to the kitchen. I went really risky in a simple dress with nothing underneath. Any wrong movement and they could see everything and truthfully, it excited me. It tempted me to give Tom a view as I sat on the side towards him by spreading my legs to spin into place. Leaning forward will expose most of my breasts, which Alex might appreciate. While thinking about these things, I did not attempt them. Yesterday, I was worried about a computer seeing my body. Now, I am thinking about showing off my body to everyone. Dan tossed shorts and a t-shirt on. Given my statement yesterday, I am sure everyone knew why and could likely smell the proof like I could. Fortunately, nobody commented on the fact because I would trap them in the asteroid field until lunch.

The conversation was all around our two o’clock activity. Most wanting to replay yesterday’s game. I hinted I was working on something better, which the rest looked forward to. They tried to get me to spill the details with no luck.

After a breakfast of wraps containing scrambled eggs, sausage meat, and various vegetables, we walked back through the game room. Dan’s fingers slipping between my legs, teasing me once more. I returned the favor, slipping my hand into his shorts. We had sex against the door into the library while near the staircase before walking naked the rest of the way into our shower. We washed each other, and I paid extra attention to my new friend getting it extra clean until it stood up for me. I invited it inside me once more after rinsing.

Eventually, we transported out near the asteroid field. I make the outer shell of our ship around us. I added the bridge next. The engine room followed soon after. Placing the weapon systems and shield generators was my next task. The ship had its own AI in the movies. That was the next thing I created. I made it so it was smart enough to handle everything with no crew limited by requiring it to follow commands given to it by Dan and me. It took some wishes on my part to get the pieces to work as expected, since the movies were make believe. Make your desired result known and the magic would figure out a way, like my wormholes, to eliminate distance delay and tracking issues. Overall, a few hours later, we had a finished product.

We flew the ship around a bit and fired the weapons. I placed manikin with a camera set on the forehead at a close range. Protected it with my air shield. Took a moment to pray and cross my fingers. Debbie recorded from my eyes and the manikin’s camera, while Dan fired at it. I did not want to watch, but had no choice. Closing my eyes might cause losing a clue to fix any problems. The energy weapon fired and the manikin and shield survived. I brought it back to check for damage.

I see and feel no issues with the manikin, so we try a live test. I put myself in place and Dan fires. It worked perfectly. I thought about adding a painful scream to worry Dan, but did not.

Now comes the weapon I am worried about. I originally design the shield for energy weapons and vacuum of space. This weapon is a chemical explosive. Not to mention, it is many times more powerful. If the shield was not instantaneously self repairing, I would not even try it. The blast should last a few seconds and burn boiling hot. I could transport automatically on shield failure, but that makes fighting a battle difficult.

I put the manikin out further and Dan fires the weapon. The shield survives, but the camera and manikin melt. I add an automatic temperature control, grabbing polar air to reform the shield.

This test totally fails. The shifting of the air leads to a complete breakdown of the shield. Thinking coldness of space, I tried a big sphere shield out a bit from the inner manikin’s shield. This test works fine, including electronic thermometers measurements on many body locations.