Chapter 27: Swimming

Copyright 2021 by John Wells. All Rights Reserved.

After dinner, I search for my car. The classic style of the sixties is what I like. I want a convertible because I like the way the air feels while moving, and I think it will be even better than a window. I decide on the Corvette. It is definitely a car meant for a race happy billionaire. I do not feel I need to spend a hundred thousand on a finished car, when I can rebuild a few thousand dollar junker.

Using the ship, I search far and wide for my junker. The ship can see cats perfectly on the ground. Debbie searches for junk yards while I hunt them for my car. We find one in Ohio. I visit it and buy it for five thousand. Dan puts me in touch with a magical person with a towing company nearby. I visit them and collect my car. Jessa is only thirty minutes away, so we drive there. She teaches me how to load my car on the bed. She drives it back to her place. I pay her and beam my car from there to our garage.

Dan has me do the same with Jessa as I did with Steve. After updating her mind, phone, and giving her a transporter mat, we beam up to the ship for a tour. I have Debbie download the two manuals for her. Finally, she beams back home and I beam into the pool after having transported my clothes to our hamper.

Dan was already waiting and I watch something react to my being here. I grab hold of it and use magic to make it appear soft. I think, ‘do not want Jane to see your reaction to her, if she comes.’

I rub my thumb over the top. It looks weird, touching something you can’t see. Once I let go, I cannot find it. I release it, thinking, ‘to be continued later.’

I notice a shift in the energy behind me, so turn to find Alex and Tom. I got my wish. As their bodies reacted to me, I memorised the image. The girls show up a few moments later. Betty is the first to talk, “they had to talk me into it.”

I transport myself into the pool so the edge hides my body, keeping the water from touching me. “Just so you all know. This type of hiding is not allowed. Anyone caught doing it will spend the week naked on the grounds or ships,” I state as I return. “You all know I can force that.”

“Given you all showed up, I see no reason for a bathing suit any more. Swimming naked is so much more comfortable. You can do as you wish.”

I pop myself to the top of the slide and use it, saying, “let’s play.” I swim a few laps under water with my back just off the bottom showing off my body. As I get close to people seeing their energy signature, I swim around them. I swim closer to the boys so I can see them up close butt or member does not matter. I do like the looks I command as I swim touching distance away.

I come up to see water balls being thrown. There seems to be no teams, so I join in. I automate it and nail them all multiple times, while blocking their shots. Now that I got their attention, I stop and let them hit me. Once more, I bury them all.

I stop and ask, “any of you good at diving off that platform?”

Dan replies, “I am.”

He pops to the top and performs a multiple twist spin dive. As I climb to the top, I have Debbie break it down for me in slow motion. I repeat that dive. I state, “not bad for my first time,” after swimming to the shallow side with the others.

A few other say simultaneously, “really?”

Dan smiles, “Debbie once more?”

I reply, “I had her slow-mo your dive and explain what you did to change your momentum, when I failed to see it. The dive was all me.”

Elaine comments, “how can you be so perfect first time at anything?”

I reply, “each breath I take and heart beat I have automatically pulls in maximum energy and executes the learning trick. Therefore, I maximize my learning every moment of the day and night. Everything I do that requires multiple steps gets automated so my brain is free to notice the details. Details make it possible to reproduce exactly. The magic manual the AI gave you document the steps needed.”