Chapter 5

Sorry for not updating sooner, but I was distracted by video games and work these past few days.

That pick up top is something I have planed for my next Azur Lane and Arknights stories. In those stories the reader, you guys, will be a Jedi by the name of Hanzo. I'm still working on a last name. I won't spoil much, but what I will spoil, is that you have fought in three different eras of Star Wars history thanks to stasis.

Now, I've taken enough of y'all's time. Onto the story!

Everest Class Battle Carrier-03 Bismarck, or Hero, and Yorktown class Aircraft Carrier Enterprise CV-6 were currently speeding through the sky. They were heading towards some of their Azur Lane allies that were in trouble.

A fleet was out on patrol when they were attacked by a large Siren fleet. He was walking around with Belfast, getting to know her, when he had heard the distress signal. He wasn't the only one, because Wales and Enterprise were soon seen running to the docks.

Wales was trying to discourage the carrier from going out on her own again, but the white haired Eagle Union carrier wasn't listening. The two noticed Belfast and Hero near by.

Hero told them that he would be going with Enterprise to the location, the two Royal Navy Kansen knew they wouldn't be able to convince the two to wait, so they let them go.

On the way there, Hero changed from Battle Carrier mode to Carrier mode. He let Enterprise jump onto his flight decks and sped off once he was sure she ready.

For Enterprise, she had never gone this fast before. Sure she had jumped onto her planes and rode them before, but they were never this fast.

Hero sent out seven of his x-wing escort fighters ahead of him to scout out the surrounding area. Once they found their allies, he diverted all power to his engines.

It didn't take long for the two of them to get to the target area thanks to the extra power.

There they saw their allies being bombarded by enemy forces.

Their allies consisted of Long Island

Langley