Bio 2

The pic up top is what you look like from the side. Those circles you see are just extra space for fighters and other aircraft or mechs can launch from. Making a total of 8 that can launch from each hanger.

Those squares on the bottom with the lines are ship hangers that your five cruisers and destroyers can launch from.

Now onto the weapons you use in human form. You have two that you use depending on what course of action you take.

MAC/BEAM RIFLE.

This is what you use when in Battle Carrier and Battleship mode

When in Battle Carrier mode, this gun is a MAC Cannon.

When in Dreadnought mode this can be used just like your main guns, but stronger. It fires a powerful beam that can destroy any armor that the enemy is using, well, any non siren. The downside, is that it needs a charge up and can easily use up the guns internal battery and making it useless for a few days.

It can also fire bolts at a rapid speed. While the bolts aren't as powerful, if you manage to get them all to hit the target, then it won't matter. Especially compared to the enemies you'll be fighting in the Azur Lane world.

PHASER RIFLE.

This is basically your secondary guns in a hand held platform for you to use

This is basically your secondary guns in a hand held platform for you to use. It can fire rapid fire Phaser bolts that can be lethal if most of them land on the target.

This can be used in your carrier mode or, as it could be called, support mode.

Another weapon you have is the sword that you can see in the first bio chapter. The one in your casual uniform.

Modes.

Now, you have three modes that you can change to for any situation. You can change on the fly, but it takes time and leaves you vulnerable to attack.

BATTLE CARRIER- this mode is your default mode. It allows you to use your guns, aircraft, and mechs. The downside is that you are slower to reload and slower to move, but extremely powerful against enemies.
When in this mode, your rigging will have your flight deck around your waist, similar to when someone is wearing a sheathed sword, which is great because your flight deck acts as the scabbard for your sword. Running up your spine is your bridge and missile pods. Two of your main guns, the Quad Barreled Beam Cannons, will appear over your shoulders, with one secondary, the Duel Phaser Cannons, appearing parallel to the flight deck on the other side of your waist.