Chapter 2

That pic up top is little preview for my next Azur Lane story. The first three to guess who it is, will be able to pick the ship they want to appear in that story, like say, the Iowa.

As the group of seven sailed to the island that Bismarck(?) had came from, the girls from Azur Lane decided to ask questions.

South Dakota: Hey. Back there, you said something about following "Federation Protocol" what's that?

Bismarck(?): Federation Protocol dictates that we, The Federation, cannot interfere with the natives of a planet that are in a conflict. We will go to both sides as a neutral party and try to convince them to have peace. If there is no intentions for peace, then the Federation will act as a common enemy for both sides to fight. Bringing peace, no matter how short it may be, to the inhabitants.

Formidable: Is that why you pointed your guns at us?

The man nodded his head. For the next hour questions such as "what else is in the Federation Protocol" and "what is the Federation" and many more were asked, and all were answered.

They noticed bar they were close to the island, but to everyone's surprise, even Bismarck's, there were people there.

When the AL girls looked around they were in shock. There were humans, humans with animal parts, bipedal animals, and even ALIENS there. There was also a bunch of little drones destroying the abandoned island and clearing the land.

There was also two distinctive armor types that they saw

There was also two distinctive armor types that they saw. One was big and bulky

and the other kind of looked like a scaled down version

One of them, a man with the scaled down armor, came up to them and saluted Bismarck

One of them, a man with the scaled down armor, came up to them and saluted Bismarck. He spoke with an accent similar to what one would find in the Royal Navy.

Armored Man: Sir! Good to see you! We are currently deconstructing the island for more materials. With your permission, we would like to set up a base here.

Bismarck nodded and gave them permission to do so. While he talked, the girls noticed one of the little drones come up to them, humming in curiosity. Formidable decided to pat it, and they watched as it gave a content hum before giving them what sounded like a farewell hum and continued on with its work.

Bismarck: Curious little things they are. They always love to meet new people.

They looked and saw Bismarck motioning for them to follow him. He led them to a small group of drop ships.

 He led them to a small group of drop ships

The girls looked on in awe at them. They wanted to see what was inside but knew they wouldn't. From what it sounded like, Bismarck came by himself, meaning he came in a much smaller ship. Which did indeed be the case, because they saw a small drop ship waiting for them.

He got on and motioned for them to get on too, which they did, and saw him sit in a chair that swiveled around and rose up into the cockpit

He got on and motioned for them to get on too, which they did, and saw him sit in a chair that swiveled around and rose up into the cockpit. They sat down and waited for the ship to take off. They felt it lift into the air and looked out the side doors at the island and ocean. They watched as the ship left the island and moved away, towards the location of their base.

They had given him the coordinates beforehand as an exchange for answering their questions. The six girls then noticed the headsets on their seats. They put them on and noticed that Bismarck was trying to contact them.

After apologizing for not hearing him, he told them to contact their base and explain what was going on. Mainly so that they don't shoot him down over the water. It was decided that Formidable would be the one to call their base.

Queen Elizabeth: Hello? Formidable? Where are you! We haven't heard anything from you! You had us all worried you know!

Formidable: Apologies, Your Majesty, but we were attacked by the Crimson Axis and the Sirens.

QE: What?! Is everyone alright?

Formidable: Yes. No one was hurt to badly. We just need a nice bath and some repairs.

QE: Thank goodness. Well, how long will it take for you to return?

Formidable: A few hours. A new friend who helped us is bringing us back. We will be in an aircraft so please don't shoot us down.

QE: Of course! Don't worry, we will tell the rest of the base. And await for your return. Please, do give this new friend of yours my thanks for protecting my subjects. I will properly thank them when you arrive.

Formidable: Of course, Your Majesty. I'll make sure he knows. Until we return.

After hanging up Formidable told Bismarck what the Queen said. He gave them an unseen smile and told them to hold on to something. They were confused but quickly grabbed onto something when they felt the ship speed up.

It looked like they would be arriving at the base sooner than they expected.

There it is! Hoped y'all liked it! Sorry for not updating in a while, but I had work, video games, other personal things holding me back. The main reason was that I was playing Among Us a lot, lol.

See y'all next time! The next chapter will be a meeting between the past and the future!