Chapter 4

After giving his fleet the ok to come down. He, along with Queen Elizabeth and the others, walked out.

Everyone on the base heard a loud sound coming from the sky and looked up.

(Skip to about 1:20)

They watched as ten massive starships came from the sky.

They watched as these ships hovered over the water and they noticed one launched a smaller ship

They watched as these ships hovered over the water and they noticed one launched a smaller ship. This smaller ship was bigger than the one that Hero (the reader) came in.

 This smaller ship was bigger than the one that Hero (the reader) came in

Out walked ten people in armor. They walked up and saluted Hero.

"Sir!" They shouted.

Hero returned the salute and introduced them to the girls behind him.

Like him, they gasped when they introduced Enterprise.

After introductions were made, everyone turned in for the night. They could continue the talks later in the morning.

Hero walked into the room that they had given him to stay in and took off his uniform. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes, quickly going to sleep.

The next day he was walking around the base and watching as his fellow starships interacted with the Kansen.

He smiled and waved at the Kansen that looked in his direction and greeted him.

He watched as destroyers ran around and played. His own destroyers watching over them. It had only been a day since they were given permission to come to the base, but it looked like they were fitting in quite well.

He returned to the office where the talks would be held. After arriving and greeting Wales, Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, and Belfast, he sat down in the offered chair and waited for Belfast to finish pouring his tea.

Once she was finished, they started.

Q.E.: The first question we have is, What is the Federation's governmental structure like?

Hero: Well, the Federation has three key leaders. The first is the President. This one should be self explanatory. The President oversees everything in the Federation. They are always there when one of the other leaders calls for a meeting or conference that is only for them and their council.

The second leader is the Chancellor. They oversee anything religious. If something has to do with our religion, then the Chancellor and the President oversee the case.

The Final leader is the Fleet Marshal of the Federation, or just Fleet Marshal. They and the President oversee all cases that involve the military.

The others wrote everything he was saying down, before Warspite asked a question.

Warspite: So it's just those three positions? Won't one of them make any choice that benefits them? It sounds like it could fail at any moment.

Hero: It may seem like that, but each leader has a council of ten members plus them. That make a total of eleven members for each leader. They have to vote on a choice together. That means that if the Chancellor's council votes for an option that the Chancellor doesn't agree with, then the Chancellor has to go with their council's choice. Same with the other two. They can't act without their council's decision. Doing so will see them immediately kicked from their position. No ifs ands or buts.

The others wrote that down too. It seemed like an interesting governmental structure, but it also sounded like it could fall if people get smart enough to try to cheat the system.

Hero: I guess I should also tell you that the government is essentially run by the military.

Wales: What do you mean?

Hero: Well, almost every leader of the Federation has been in the military. It's not necessary, but almost every President and Chancellor has been in the military. Those candidates are normally the most favored by the people. Something about a leader that has been in the military excites them.

Wales: Interesting.

They then continued asking questions about him, his escort ships, and the Federation.

This is a filler chapter until I can think of what to do for the next one. Maybe a fight.

If you have any questions about the Federation, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll try to explain it in a chapter. See y'all soon!