Chapter 3

Queen Elizabeth, Prince of Wales, Enterprise, Cleveland, and many more were currently at the docks waiting for Formidable and the others to arrive.

When they didn't hear anything from them, they grew worried. They were going to send another fleet after them to look for them, but then they got the call.

Now they were just waiting. It wasn't long until they saw a shape in the distance. The closer it got, the better they could make out what it was.

It was an aircraft of some kind.

Their first thought was that it was a Siren aircraft, but the colors were wrong

Their first thought was that it was a Siren aircraft, but the colors were wrong. That and they remembered that Formidable told them they would be in an aircraft.

Belfast: That must be them.

Illustrious: I hope so.

The spectators backed away a bit and gave it time to land. Those that were closest to it felt the heat of the engines as it landed.

They watched as the side door opened and let out Formidable's fleet. They were relieved to see that they were alright. A few seconds later, a man came out of the aircraft too.

When they got a good look at him, some of the girls blushed. They then noticed the clothes he was wearing. It looked very similar to a military dress uniform.

 It looked very similar to a military dress uniform

???: Who's in charge here?

His voice shook everyone out of their examinations.

Enterprise: A-Ah, we don't really have a defined leader, but the closest we have would be me and Queen Elizabeth here.

The man looked at both Enterprise and Queen Elizabeth before nodding and giving them a smile.

Bismarck: Hello. I am Everest Class Battle Carrier- 03, Bismarck. A pleasure to meet you.

His name caused every Royal Navy Kansen to widen their eyes in surprise. This guy's name was Bismarck? They never would have thought they would meet someone with the same name as HER.

Bismarck: Hm? What's wrong?

He obviously noticed everyone's reaction to his name.

Hood: Sorry, it just...we have an enemy with the same name.