𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦

THE BALLADS OF US

BOOK ONE... 𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬
Nicki Minaj & Jay Park
Onika wants to find love, but it's hard to stay positive when she's faced with high public pressure and a string of failed relationships. Just when it seems like her chances may have passed, she meets South Korean rapper, Jay Park. She can't resist him. She won't settle for anything less than the perfect man, but will that really result in the perfect marriage?

BOOK TWO... 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚
Jesy Nelson & Bobby
As Jesy and Bobby settle into the routine of their life together, Jesy finds herself juggling two continents, her career, and an unexpected pregnancy with quadruplets.

BOOK THREE... 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘
Kendall Jenner & Fai Khadra
The crown wants to make Kendall into a classier princess before she marries Fai, but Kendall may rewrite the royal rulebook to suit herself.

BOOK FOUR... 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪
Princess Mary & Theodore, Duke of Hastings
After two years of marriage, Mary wanted her marriage to be better. With several miscarriages, Mary feels her life is falling apart as her husband withdrew—she begins to feel lonely and exhausted from everything. Mary comes to a conclusion about her marriage and questions where are they now?

BOOK FIVE... 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘
Kanica Maraj & Saquon Barkley
Kanica might be confident in every other area of her life, but in her relationship with NFL player, Saquon, now she is stating what she wants more from her relationship.

BOOK SIX... 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗, 𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗔
Ergenia & RM
After several tragic events, Ergenia made changes necessary to herself, but now she is questioning whether her old self will ever return.

BOOK SEVEN... 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪
Doja Cat & I.M
Amala explores her pursuit of a new love interest in the form of Monsta X member, Chang-kyun, whilst trying to determine if they have mutual agreement and understanding.

BOOK EIGHT... 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡
Astine & Maluma
Astine and Maluma have been the perfect couple for seven years, but when Astine starts feeling they are growing apart from each other and doesn't think she can stay in the relationship any longer, what will Maluma do to keep his woman?

EPIGRAPH

Call me in the middle of the night and tell me you can't sleep without me.

PLAYLIST

Ending Credit - Uhm Jung Hwa

Dream Of You - Camila Cabello

Adore You - Harry Styles

Inception- Ateez

Cold Water - Major Lazer

Black Swan - BTS

Love In The Dark - Adele

Love Me Like You - Little Mix

Perfect - Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé

Just For Me - Saint JHN & SZA

Moon - JONGHYUN

SUMMARY

THE BALLAS OF US FOLLOWS SEVEN COUPLES AS THEY DEAL WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIPS, FAMILY, CAREERS, AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE THEM QUESTION EVERYTHING.

STARTED
JANUARY SECOND TWO THOUSAND TWENTY-ONE
PUBLISHED
JANUARY TEN TWO THOUSAND TWENTY-ONE
COMPLETED
TBA