prologue

MAJESTY

♕PROLOGUE♕

October 5, 2018

Liked by jparkitrighthere, chaelincl, blacchyna and 919,074 others

nickiminaj So excited to share this surprise with you guys! MUSIC ICON ISSUE #HarpersBazaar @bazaarvietnam 📸 by: @gregswalesart

View all 8,989 comments

"Nicki!"

"Nicki, look over here!"

"You look beautiful, Nicki!"

I rolled my eyes as I walk into the Fendi boutique. The store's associate greets me, and I look around until I see the girls lounging around and laughing.

"What you bitches laughing at?" I asked as I walked upon them.

"About how your ass is always late to girls day," Chyna answered.

I shook my head.

"I had things to do," I said.

"Well, now that you're finally here. I guess I can make my announcement now." Nicole said.

"What is it?" Dominique asked.

"I'm planning a girls' trip to South Korea, and I want you guys to come with me. You guys got to meet my family and childhood friends. It's going to be so fun." Nicole answered.

"Okay, so who's going?" I asked.

"Ari, Cici, Trin, Tommie, Bae, Lala, Marilyn, Kim, and you guys," Nicole answered.

"So, do you want to go?" Chyna asked me.

"Yeah, I'll go," I answered.

"Good. I'll send you guys the itinerary for the trip." Nicole says as she pulls out her phone.

"Itinerary? Fancy." I said.

"That lets us know that the trip won't be boring," Dominique said.

"Right, now I have an excuse to buy new clothes," I said.

October 8, 2018

"Onika, stay close; you will get lost in this big ass airport," Nicole said as we arrived at Incheon International Airport.