chapter one

Chapter One | Let's Talk Pregnancy

INSTAGRAM

Liked by jesynelson, bigmatthewww, 42psy42 and 867,892 othersbobbyindaeyo Mr & Mrs @jesynelson View all 22,892 comments

bobbyindaeyo Mr & Mrs @jesynelson
View all 22,892 comments

———

"Hellooo, you pretty girl," Jesy sings as she sits down for the Zoom call with Jade.

Jesy was interviewed by one of her best friends, Jade, after sharing the news of her pregnancy.

"Hello, sexy mama to be!" Jade shouts in delight. "You're fucking glowing," She adds.

"Thanks," laughs Jesy.

"How do you feel after announcing your pregnancy?" Jade asked.

"Well, I'm so happy but also very nervous; I can stop sucking in my stomach like Bobby has been telling me to do," Jesy answered.

"Oh yeah! But why are you nervous?" Jade asked.

"I had to announce it a little early because carrying four babies is completely different from carrying one, whereas you can hide it longer with one but with four——you're already showing immediately. You know I wanted more time to soak it in and make it to my second trimester before saying anything as this is a high-risk pregnancy for me," Jesy explained.

Jade nodded.

"Understandable," Jade said.

"I've seen your pictures on Instagram since you announced your marriage, and it's nice to see you and him being so in love with the public affection," Jade said.

"I know, right; we can't our relationship private for so long that the cute moments we capture we want to share it," Jesy said.

"It's the weirdest feeling for me. I feel like I'm going to get emotional. [Jesy gets tearful.] I didn't know that I could be this happy. You always hear people talk about being in love and starting a family with that special person, and you don't ever think you'll experience that, but now I am. It's amazing, and I want everyone to experience that type of happiness," Jesy continued.

"I love seeing you so happy, Jesy," Jade said.

"I'm happy that we all are happy with the new chapters in our lives," Jesy said.

"Right, so are you ready for motherhood?" Jade asked.

"Yes, I'm just so happy this is happening in my life right now. I feel so ready," Jesy replied.

"Honestly, are you going to split your time between the UK and South Korea?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I will mostly be in South Korea with that being my home base now, but I'm going to make it a priority to come back to the UK as often after I have the babies," Jesy answered.