prologue

Bobby & Jesy's Timeline Complete Dating Timeline: From When They Met To Pregnancy Announcement

December 2018 —— They met through a mutual friend.

March 2019 —— They go on a first date.

May 2019 —— They start dating.

July 2020 —— They start thinking about marriage.

August 2020 —— Bobby proposes.

December 2020 —— Jesy leaves Little Mix.

February 2021 —— Jesy and Bobby buy a house together in South Korea.

March 2021 —— Jesy and Bobby plan their wedding for May.

May 2021 —— Jesy flies to South Korea and gets married to Bobby.

June 2021 —— Jesy celebrates her birthday in London before flying back to South Korea.

July 2021 —— Jesy and Bobby announce pregnancy with Quadruplets.

———

INSTAGRAM

Liked by normani, adriennebailon, bigmatthewww and 3,458,901 othersjesynelson We are so filled with gratitude and we couldn't feel more blessed and more in love with the thought of being parents

jesynelson We are so filled with gratitude and we couldn't feel more blessed and more in love with the thought of being parents. I'm growing four little humans in me and so far, we are all healthy and the babies are developing perfectly. So excited for this new adventure with you, @bobbyindaeyo 💕🥰
View all 90,791 comments
bobbyindaeyo no more sucking in your stomach for you 😭
polydorrecords so happy
nickiminaj 4? power to you, jesy
oliviarodrigo congrats 👏
_youngbae_ @bobbyindaeyo wow
hellnah1me Congratulations 🎊 ❤️🎊soooo beautiful 😘🥰😍😘😘
jadethirlwall I'm an Auntie again!
mollieking 🎉🎉❤️❤️
leighannepinnock so beautiful
arianagrande WHAT !! CONGRATS!!!
jessiej beautiful
itsdyo congrats
littlemix congratulations jesy!
normani four! God bless you and congratulations
adriennebailon omg congratulations!
bigmatthewww ahh! Congratulations
perrieedwards God is good! So happy for you
chloebailey Congrats more blessings!
salihsworld ❤️❤️❤️❤️
hollygshore wow 😮😍😍😍

———

ARTICLES

Jesy Nelsom.announces she's pregnant with her and husband Bobby's first children

Congratualtions!

Jesy Nelson is set to become mum of four, confirming she and husband Bobby are expecting their first children today.

The 30-year-old singer, who shot to fame when Little Mix won The X Factor back in 2011, has taken to social media to share her happy pregnancy news with fans.

Jesy and Bobby got married last month as they celebrated their second anniversary together.

It's not yet known how many weeks pregnant Jesy is, or whether she is expecting boys or girls or both.

———

iKON's Bobby announces marriage and wife's pregnancy

The 25-year-old will be a father in a few months.

It's a double dose of happy news for iKON's Bobby or Kim Ji-won: The 25-year-old has gotten married – and becoming a father.

In an Instagram post yesterday, he revealed that his wife was giving birth in a few months and apologized to his fans for the sudden news.

"Hello, this is iKON's Bobby.

I have something to tell everyone today, so I am sharing this letter after a lot of thought.

I have married the person I love, and I will become a father in a few months. I am happy to be welcoming a new member to my family, but I am more sorry to my fans who will feel confused due to my sudden news.

I should have told you about this sooner, but I am sorry for the delay in sharing this news as I was very worried about this.

I feel a heavy sense of responsibility because I feel like I'm putting a lot of pressure on the people who have always helped me and supported me with all of their hearts.

I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt or feel very confused by this.

To my iKON members, fans, and parents, the people who have become necessities in my life even though I am lacking, I will strive to become a person who will not bring shame to my fans or my parents.

I will also do my best to not become a distraction to our fans and the iKON members who are waiting for iKON's activities."

Going by the rapper-singer's enthusiastic social media posts on his nephew, he seems ready to welcome a little one of his own.