prologue

P R O L O G U E • stranger In my House

Liked by araxapraiz, arkinaapraiz, maluma and 3,305,794 others astineapraiz girliesView all 12,779 comments

astineapraiz girlies
View all 12,779 comments

•=•=•=•

"How are things with Juan and you?" Arax asked after we started eating.

"Yes, tell us," Arkina added.

I sighed.

"Things are really fucked up right now. We hardly see each other anymore and when we do, we go to sleep on opposite sides of the bed," I told my sisters.

"Are you serious? I thought you guys were doing great," Arax said.

"I mean after seven years together, I'm not sure who he is anymore," I said.

"I think you have to discuss this issue with him, Astine, this isn't healthy for you to be harboring these kind of feelings towards him," Arkina said.

Arax nodded.

"He needs to know that he has to make changes in your relationship or else you'll leave him," Arax said.

I sighed.

"I know but you know I don't like to be confrontational with people," I said.

Arkina rolled her eyes.

"Then you're going to be stuck in a unhappy relationship," Arkina said.

"Put your big girl panties on and confront your man," Arax said.

"But tomorrow night, I have to go out with him to the grand opening of the good time hotel," I said.

"Okay, do it afterwards," Arax said.

"I'm having a girls night with Steph," I said.

"Astine, you can't let this go on any longer. Do it the next morning if you have to but get it done; seven years just can't go to waste," Arkina said.