Coming Arround

I have spent all of March locked up in my room. Another month of avoiding the world. I even stayed alone on my birthday. However this month is harder to do it. All because of that damn imprint. I want to stay in here and avoid the world forever but dad won't let me. He is dragging me out of my room today and out on a walk/roll.

"There is something I need to tell you daddy" I said. "Yes Ash" he asked. "I'm pregnant..." "what" dad asked. "I'm pregnant, and it isn't the jackass who attacked me. When the accident happened I was roughly two weeks pregnant." I informed him. "Who's the father" he asked. "Promise not to hate me or do anything stupid" I said. "Ok" he replied. "Sam" I said. Dad just looked at me for a minute before looking down. "Does he know and do you know about the bond" he asked. "He doesn't know and I do know about the imprint, I saw what he saw, I have a mental connection to the soon to be pack" I state.

He takes a deep breath and then sighs. "Ash, he is 19, 18 when it happened. What were you two thinking. You were 15 and he had a girlfriend." I looked down not responding. He sighed again. He wheeled close to me and put a hand on my stomach for a moment before leaving. I go to return inside when I hear someone call my name. I turn to see Sam exiting the forest. "Can we talk" he asked. I nodded and walked over to him.

We then walked into the forest and went for a while before I stoped and turned to him. "I know" I whispered. He sighed "how". "I have a bond to the wolves, not to mention I can read minds when I want" I replied. He nods his head. "Are you ok, this is the first time I have seen you out of the house in over a month, not to mention the most you have spoken since then" he said. "No I'm not but I'm trying to get there" I whispered. He sighed again.

"What happened, Billy said that you had been attacked and that you haven't been the same since then" Sam asked. "You may have imprinted on me Sam, but that doesn't mean that you can come into my life and instantly act like you can know my whole life" I said. "Ash..." "NO" I stopped him. "Don't"

"Please tell me, your obviously not ok, and you know the imprint bond..." Sam said. "Exactly the imprint bond, had you not imprinted you wouldn't give two shits, you would still be trying to avoid me. What we did should never had happened and we sure as hell are not doing anything because of the imprint bond, I will not do that to Leah. Go home and go to Leah, Sam. Go away and stay away" I yelled at him.

He starts shaking uncontrollably. The next thing I know I am on the ground with a stinging pain on the right side of my face, and left shoulder and arm. I screamed out in pain and then hear whimpers. The next thing I know I black out.

I wake up ing the hospital a week later. I look around to see my dad whispering to Dr.Cullen, Jake sleeping in a chair on my right. And Sam is on the far side of the room. All I want is for Sam to be next to me and holding me, damn imprint bond.

"Daddy" I whispered as I turn to face him. Suddenly all eyes are on me, even Jake who woke up to the sudden noise that is my voice. My dad wheeled over. "Hey princess, it's good to see you awake" he said quietly as he grabbed my hand. "What happened" I asked. "You were mailed by a bear while on a walk" Carlisle said. I nod slowly till realization hit me. 'MY BABBY' I thought. My hand instantly pulls out of my dads and shoots to my stomach, a look of fear flashed across my face as I look to Carlisle. "Everything is fine, your baby is healthy and strong for how far along you are" he replied. Sam and Jake looked at me. "What" they said in unison.

"Let's give them a minute" dad said to Jake as he led him and Carlisle out of the room. I lean back down into the bed and close my eyes while rubbing my belly. "What did Billy mean" Sam asked. "Come here" I said as I patted the spot next to me. He shook his head no. "I already hurt you, I am not going to do that again, I am staying away" he said. "Sam, please. I forgive you. I know that I shouldn't and that I should hate you and yell but I can't" I said "I can't because I love you" I whispered. "Come here please" I said again.

He walked over hesitantly. He then sat on the side of my bed and I grabbed his hand. "Sam, I'm pregnant. But when I was attacked a few months ago I was roughly two weeks pregnant" I said. "Wait, are you saying..." he started. "Yes I am Sam, you're the dad, your gonna be a dad" I said with silent tears going down my face. He wiped my tears and looked me in the eyes. We sat there for a minute till we both started to lean in. We kissed, it was soft and loving. Then we herd the door open and a gasp. We turned to look and saw Leah before she turned and ran away.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I whispered. I layed back tiredly. "Lay with me please" I whispered. He nodded. I then moved to so there was space for both of us I fell asleep in his arms, the way I have wanted for months.