Day with the Boys

The next day we all sat at the table eating breakfast. Even Kim, who we met this morning. Lili was sitting in Sam's lap. She started bouncing because she was getting excited. "Daddy, Grandpa" Lili said excitedly. We all giggled. "Yeah baby, your going to see grandpa today" Sam said looking down at her. "Grandpa now" she said and we all laughed more. "Ok baby, give me a minute to grab your bag and we'll go" I said to her as she jumped on Sam more.

I came back down with her bag and grabbed her. "Boys, while I'm gone I want you to do the dishes" I tell them and all three nod. "Oh, and Kim. Don't let them force you into helping. This is all them" I said and the boys groan. Kim and I laugh, I then walk out the door.

I walked Lili to dads. When we got to the driveway she wanted to walk the rest of the way. We walked into the house. She saw Jacob and got excited. "Jakey" she shouted jumping onto his lap. "Hey Lili" he said hugging her. "Ashley" he said looking to me.

"She is hanging out with you and dad today" I said "where's dad" I questioned. "He's still sleeping. I got her you can go" he said a little coldly. I nodded and kissed Lili bye then left.

I sped home and walked back in. I found everyone in the living room. I walked over to Sam and he pulled me to his lap. We all watched a football game. "Hey it's nice outside, you guys wanna do something" Kim asked. "We could go to the beach" I suggest. We all agreed to go to the beach.

We got dressed and left. We got to the beach and set our bags dow. We raced to the water and got in. We had a water fight. We swam around for a while. "Hey wanna go cliff diving" Paul asked. We all thought about it and decided to go.

We got to the cliff and once again put our things down. Paul and Jerard pushed each other around. Then Jerard pushed Paul off. Sam and I went to the edge and I looked down. "Damn this is higher than it looks" I said. "That's ok" Sam said grabbing me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He then runs off the edge jumping down. Jerard and Kim slowly followed. We resurfaced and I clung to Sam. We all laughed like fools. We joked around and the boys jumped a few more times. Kim and I swam around and talked, while watching the boys the being completely stupid.

"Boys, we should go home" I said as I noticed it was getting dark. "Yeah, it's getting dark and cold. And some of us are not heaters" Kim said shivering. The boys nodded running over to us. We walked back to mine and Sam's place.

We get in and change. Kim and I went to the kitchen after changing. We got things to make dinner ready for all of us. "Sam can you go to my dads and get Lili" I asked him as we started dinner. "Yeah" he said coming over and kissing me before leaving.

He came back with a sleeping Lili in his arms. He put her to bed as Kim and I set the table. We all sat there talking and eating. After we ate Jerard and Kim went home. "Can I stay here tonight, I don't wanna deal with dad again" Paul said as he put his dishes in the sink. "Yeah, I don't see why not" I said looking over to Sam who nods.

I went upstairs to take a bath. I was sitting in the hot water for a while. Sam came in and sat on the floor next to me. "Wanna get in" I asked him and he nodded. He striped off his clothes. I moved forward and he slid in behind me. I leaned back into him. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around my arms his hand rubbing up and down my arm.

We sat there peacefully for a few minutes. "You know..." he began "your brother hates me" he said looking at me. "Yeah I know. But can you really blame him" I asked. "No I suppose not" he said then sighed. "He will understand sooner or later. When he shifts that is" I said turning to look at him and he nodded. "I know" he said then kissed me. We sat there and continued to talk.

After an hour we got up and dried off. We changed into our pjs and climes into bed. "Night baby girl" Sam said kissing me. "Night baby" I said pulling away. I laid my head on his chest and curled into him.