A Complicated Life

It has been a few month since the incident with Sam. And I have fully forgiven him, but he has still yet to forgive himself fully. We have been exploring our relationship some. We have gone on two dates so far and today we are going to see if the baby will cooperate so we can find the gender.

We walk into the hospital and Carlisle meets us. We walked into the room and I sat on the table. "Ok, are you ready to see what gender your baby is, or are we waiting on the gender till birth" Carlisle asked. "We're ready" Sam and I said in unison. "Ok"he said. He turned on the machine and did his thing. "Ok, your baby is a girl, congratulations" he said. I look at Sam smiling to see he is looking back at me smiling "We're getting a baby girl" I said happily. "Yeah we are" Sam said as he leaned in to kiss me.

We went to his house and I made him dinner. After dinner we cuddled up on the clutch and watched tv. "We should come up with her name" I said. "Yeah" he said and turned to me. "What are you thinking" he asked. "Lilian Grace" I said. "That's perfect baby" he said as he kissed me. "I was also thinking" I started looking him in his eyes "her last name should be Uley" "really" he asked full of surprise. "Yeah, I mean she is a Uley by blood, and one day I wanna be a Uley too" I said while lightly blushing. "Oh really" Sam asked me while leaning in. "Yeah" I said as he kissed me. "I'd like that" he said then kissed me again. "Me to" I said as we broke away. I leaned my head on his chest again and he kissed the top of head. I soon fell asleep.

The next week Sam asked me to stop by so I was on my way there. I got to his house and walked in. "What does she have that I don't" I hear Leah yell. "Everything, Leah everything. I love her, she is perfect and not to mention is carrying my baby" Sam said to her. "Before or after" she asked. "What" Sam asked puzzled. "Did you sleep with her before or after we broke up" she asked sounding near tears. "Leah" he sighed. "Answer the dam question" she yelled. "Before" he said. "What, why" Leah asked while crying.

"Because I love her, I always have and always will" he said. "So what was I to you then? Your toy?" She asked. "No, Leah, no. I loved you too, just not like I love her." Sam said quietly. Then Leah noticed me in the doorway but never made it obvious to him that I was there. "Prove it to me, push me away" she said as she got closer to him. I wanted to stop this but I wanted to see what he would do.

She kissed him and he was frozen for a second. Then he kissed her back and pulled her to him. I raised my had to my mouth and just stayed there. He moved his hands to under her shirt and took it off and she did it to him to. At that point I just turned around and left slamming the door. I got in the car an left. I drove to the only place I could think of. I went to the Cullens.

As I pulled up Alice rushed out. She probably herd my car pulling up. I got out and walked up to her. She saw I was crying and hugged me. "What happened" she asked. I shook my head and walked in going straight to Carlisle's study where I knew he would be.

I walked in and his head snapped in my direction. He saw I was crying and came to me in the blink of and eye. "Hey, hey, what happened" he asked. I just hugged him. "Baby girl can you tell me what happened" he asked as Esme and Edward walked in. Esme took one look at me and asked "what did that mutt do" "how did you know" I asked still crying. "A mother always knows her children" she said pulling me into a hug.

"That piece of shit" Edward said, clearly have read my mind. I cried harder into Esme's shoulder. "Edward what did her do" Carlisle asked him while rubbing his hand on my back. "Kissed his ex, and went further, not really sure of what else because she left when they took off their shirts" Edward informed Carlisle. "Damn, your room is still set up and is never going anywhere, you can stay as long as you want" Carlisle said as he kissed the top of my head.