Forgiving Not Forgetting

I arrived at the Cullen's and felt a wave of calm wash over me. I look out the window and see Edward and Jasper. Jasper says something to Edward that I don't care to listen to, than Edward speeds to my door.

I open it and was endured in a hug. "You ok" Edward asked. And I thought about Sam approaching me after graduation and the memory that I pulled out of him, I started crying again. "Damn" he said clearly reading what I was thinking about.

We walked inside and I went right to my room. I closed the door and went to my bed. I layer down and started crying. Moments later Carlisle came over and sat next to me. I turned towards him. "Edward told me" he said. "It hurts, it hurts so much" I cried hugging him. "I know baby, I know" he said while rubbing my back. "Make the pain go away please" I cried into his shoulder. "I can't do that, you know that" he said softy. "I know but, daddy it hurts so much" I cry into his shoulder harder. "I know, I know" he said, he pulled me to lay down with him, my head on his chest. I barred my face in his chest, being carful to not crush my baby. I fell asleep moments later crying.

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs not bothering changing out of my short shorts and oversized tea sheet that someone must have changed me into. I walked into the kitchen, opened the freezer and grabbed the double chocolate ice cream that they have for me. I walk to the living room and join Emmet who is on the couch playing Call Of Duty.

I sat there and watched him play until I ate all of the ice cream. I took care of the container and spoon. Then I walked to Carlisle's study and went in. He looked at me then smiled. "Hey, you feeling better" he asked. I nodded sitting across from him.

"Hey, wanna see your baby again, I have an ultrasound machine in the corner. My face lit up and I nodded. We walked over to the corner and I got on the table laying down. Carlisle put the gel on my stomach and then the wand. We herd the heartbeat then we saw the baby on the monitor.

"There she is" Carlisle said. "Yeah" I said. "Hey dad did I tell you her name" I asked. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and said "no you didn't" he said. "Well, your grand baby's name is Lilian Grace Uley" I said to him. "Rosalie" he asked and I nodded.

We then herd a commotion outside. We listened as we made our way outside. "Where is she" I herd Sam yell. "Damnit" I whispers as I opened the front door. "It doesn't matter go home mutt" Rosalie said. "It does now get out of my way" he said angrily. "No, that is my sister and I am protecting her from you, you are only going to hurt her more" Rose said. "Rose, calm down" I said grabbing her arm. She growled at Sam. "Rose I mean it" I said. She looked at me and nodded. She walked up to the porch and waited.

"What do you want" I said my voice laced in anger. He flinched a little. "For you to come home" he said. "I am home, and I never moved into your house" I threw at him. He looked at me with sad eyes that held pain. It was obvious that he didn't sleep last night by the dark circles under his eyes. "Pleas" he said "I can't take this any more"he finished. "You really should have thought of that before you slept with Leah" I said with tears in my eyes backing away.

Edward sped forward till his chest was on my back and he wrapped and arm around me resting his hand on my stomach. "You know even though it is wrong the reason you did it was semi noble" Edward began, "but the fact is that you cheated on my little sister. If she wasn't still completely in love with your dumb ass I would tear you limb from limb" Edward hissed at Sam. Sam nodded "and I wouldn't stop you, I hate myself for hurting her again"he paused for a moment. "Pull out my memory" he said walking closer. "What" I asked with tears running down my face. "Just do it" he sighed. I raised my hand to the side of his head and looked at what he wanted to.

They were lying in bead breathing heavily. Leah tried to rest her head on his chest but Sam got up. "Baby what's wrong" she asked as he was putting his clothes on. "Don't "baby" me, this wasn't us getting back together, it was your goodbye. I want you out of my house and don't ever come back" Sam began "I told you I love Ash, it will always be her, no matter what it is I'm choosing, this was so you will finally leave me alone with the woman I love" he said. "But I thought-" she started but was cut off. "as I said, a goodbye. Now leave and don't come back" Sam growled and left.

Once the memory was finished I was crying. I turned around and walked towards the house. "Baby" Sam began softly. "Don't" was all I said as I went back inside. I went to my room and Edward joined me moments later and wrapped me in a hug pulling me to lay down with him, my head resting on his chest.

An hour later I got up, got dressed and grabbed my stuff. "Where are you going" Ed asked. "To Sam's, he and I need to talk" I said. "Is that the best idea" he asked as we started walking down the steps. "You were in my head the entire time I felt it, so you tell me" I said. "Ok, but if you need anything, or he tries anything you come here" he said and I nodded walking out the front door to my car.

I arrived at Sam's 40 minutes later. I walk in and to his bedroom. I walk in and find him laying on the bed. I walk over and sit on the side of the bed. "We should talk" I say while looking at my hands. "Yeah" he said sitting up against the headboard. "You know I tried hating you, I really did" I started still looking at my hands. "But I can't, I don't know if it is the damn imprint bond, or the fact that I have loved you since I was ten" I said as a tear went down my face. "You should hate me" he said. "But I can't, no matter how hard I try I can't, because I love you. Damnit, I love you and after everything you have done I shouldn't, but I can't stop loving you" I screamed standing up.

Sam stands up and walks to me and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm so sorry" he said. I nod not trusting my voice. "Please stay, don't leave me" Sam said. I looked up to him "never" I said, "and never again will you do anything like that again, or pregnant or not I will use my powers and rip you in half" I threatened. He nodded and kissed me. "Welcome home" he said dragging me to bed.