Mother Knows Best

I stand in the kitchen making muffins for the pack. They eat like wild animals who are starved. I put the new batch in the oven and plate up the last batch. I walked out and placed them in the table. I was pulled down to Sam's lap moment later.

"Hey baby" he says kissing the scar on my neck. "Hey" I said while trying to suppress a moan. "Hey, we're eating here" Jerard yells while shoving a muffin in his mouth. I look to him giving him the 'not while you eat' look referring to him talking. "Sorry" he said quietly after he swallowed.

Sam laughed. "Damn you really do scare the shit out of them" he said. "You know it baby" I said kissing him. "Still trying to eat here" Paul said. "Well grow up then, or get out" I said after I break away from the kiss. He looked at me with a fake heart expression. "You wouldn't dare kick me out" he said. "Paul my 2 almost three year old daughters are more mature than most of you, so yeah" I replied and he laughed as did everyone else.

"If that isn't the truest thing I ever heard then I don't know what is" Embry said reaching for another muffin. "Save some for the girls" I said slapping his hand away. Like clockwork they come running into the room. "Mommy is the muffins done" Lili asked. "Yeah, here you go" I said handing them both a muffin. They then run off. "Don't take those in your room" I shout after them. "We won't" they shouted back in unison. "Damn, I'm now seeing that the song you wrote them is the truest thing when it comes to them" Paul laughed. "Yeah it wouldn't be the only song that is like that" I said looking at Sam and he is already looking at me. We both thought about the song I wrote and sung after I said yes.

"Are we missing something" Jerard and Embry asked in unison. "They didn't see it" I asked Sam kinda shocked. "Nope I wanted that moment for us" he said. "Please tell us what we're missing" Paul said. "It isn't a tell type of thing" Sam said sending me a nod. I started singing.

After I was done singing the boys looked at me shocked. "Damn we knew you were good. But we didn't know you were that good" Paul said after a minute. "I don't think that any song writer will ever be able to put something that true together, only you" Leah said and I giggled. "How many other songs" Embry asked. "There's a couple under way. Then there is the girls' song and the one I do to get you to shift back after the first time, other than that just one more" I said. "What is that" Kim asked. "Hold On" Quil said. "For what" Kim asked. "No that's the name of the song, Hold On" he replied again. "And you know this how" Paul asked.

"She wrote it for me" he said and the boys looked shocked. "What, were you a player this whole time" Paul asked with a little hint of joking to it and Quil responded with an 'ew'. "It's the song I sang to get him to calm down when he was in his wolf for the first time" I said and they looked shocked again. "If that is true then you are or were both fucked up" Embry said. "Thanks for the news flash, but I knew that already" I said looking to Embry. "Mamma no" Quil said making the others look at him shocked, again. I looked to Sam "see, what did I tell you" I said while giggling. "I'll never doubt you again, that's for sure" he said kissing my temple.

"Ok, but seriously. Your not fucked up again, are you mamma" Quil asked. "No baby, I'm doing pretty fine" I said then kissed Sam we hear the girls run in and say 'ew'. I giggled pulling away. "What was that about the being more mature" Paul asked. "Look at their reaction, then to yours" Sam said and the boys and Leah laughed knowing Sam was right.

"What's up babies" I asked them. "Can we go to Gma and Gpa's? I want Clary to meet them" Lili asked excitedly. I looked to Sam who sighed and nodded. "Of course baby, why don't you two get shoes on" I said and they went out again.

Seth and Quil started growling. "They are going no where near those leaches" Quil said. I looked at him a little shocked. "I'm sorry, who are you to tell me what to do with my kids" I asked him. "They are our imprints" Seth defended. "Ok let's get a few things strait. The Cullens are my family, if not for them then I wouldn't be here now. I would be six feet under. I am perfectly capable of taking care of leaches. The Cullens don't drink from people. The girls smell like you lot, so they won't smell appealing. And I am more then capable of taking care of my kids, if you ever try and suggest in any way that I am not again then you will be the one berried six feet under. Am I understood." I said and asked with anger laced in every word. They looked down not daring to look the pissed of Grand Protector.

"Ooohh, you two are gonna be in the dog house" Jerard said. "You bet your ass. Get the hell out of my house NOW" I shouted/ordered and they got up without a word leaving through the back door. I got up and walked to my room and laid in the bed starting to cry. Moments later I was pulled into a warm chest. "Shhh... baby it's ok" Sam said into my ear. I turned in his arms berrying my face in his chest and cried. He helped me for a few minutes as I put myself back together.

"Am I that bad of a mother" I asked him while whipping my tears. "What, no. You have never been a bad mother. You are the best mother anyone could ask for" Sam said while rubbing his hand up and down my side and hip. "Really, I am about to put our kids in potential danger and you think I am the best mother the girls could have" I said in disbelief. "Like you said. The Cullens are your family, as much as we don't like it they still are. And you were not wrong in any way or form when you yelled at those two idiots. Every word you said was true" Sam said and I berried my face in his chest again.

We heard litter patter coming up to our bedroom door, then the girls climbed up onto the bed. "Don't cwy momma" Clary said as she and Lili hug my side. I giggle at them. "Come on let's go" I said to them. They got out and raced down stairs. "Are you ok" Sam asked as we stood up. "I'll get there, but for now I'm gonna focus on our two beautiful daughters" I said with my arms wrapped around his neck, his around my waist. "Love you baby" I said. "Love you more" he said kissing me. "Not possible" I said kissing him again before leaving with the girl, saying bye to the pack members that were still hear as I passed.