More to the Pack

Ever since Seth and Leah have shifted things have gotten better. Well in a way. Seth is always here with Lili, sometimes he is studying. Leah and I have become best friends again. Sam and I feel better about everything with Leah because she understands now. The boys are happy.

Then there's Jacob. He is upset that Bella went back to Edward. I tried to explain that Bella is Edward's mate, their version of an imprint, but he said I was just trying to ruin his love life.

Edward told me he has to take Bella out of town because the red headed psycho vampire is gonna be here. That leads me to now. The boys and I are chasing after Victoria. She was about to head the beach so I cut her off. She stopped a few feet in front of me before turning. I followed her again.

She weaved off of the reservation and onto the Cullen's land. Me being the only one who can follow her I do. I was chasing her and the Cullens joined. She weaved over the treaty line a few more times before emit jumps with her. Paul knocks Emmet into the river. He starts growling and emit hisses in return. I jump back over the line and stand in front of Paul with my back to the Cullens.

"Stand down" I said. Paul ignored me and kept growling at Emmet. "I said stand down" I ordered raising my voice. All the wolves looked at me in fear and started to back away. They soon left.

I turn around and look to the Cullens. I circled my right arm around bending the water around him. I then extend my arm, it lifts him up and puts him on the proper side of the treaty line. "Be more careful next time Emme" I said then ran after the pack.

I ran back to the house knowing that is where they were going to go. I walk in and they all stair at me with a mixture of worry and fear. "What" I asked. "What the hell was that back there" Paul asked seeming like he was still trying to wrap his brain around it. "What do you mean" I asked. "He means what the hell happened with your eyes" Leah said. "What are you talking about" I ask yet another question. "Your eyes they went golden, like the Cullens. And when you ordered him it affected everyone" Sam said. "What, that's not possible" I said looking at than all. "Yeah, well it happened" Leah said.

I sighed and turned around running out the house. I ran to the Cullens. I rushed in and went straight to Carlisle's study. He looks at me as I close the door. "Dad something happened" I said. "What do you mean" he asked walking to me. "It will be easier if I show you" I said. I then showed him what the pack told me.

When the memory was over he walked to the bookshelf. He took off one of his research journals. "This will help" he said. "Ok, I should probably go though. I kinda left without saying anything" I said. "Of course you did" Carlisle said laughing. "Thank you" I said hugging him. "Any time baby girl" he said.

I run towards home and jump over the border. I sped up and got home faster than I should've. I walked in and the pack was talking about how to deal with Victoria. "Where'd you go" Paul asked. "To get answers" I said looking down to Carlisle's journal. I put the book down on the middle of the table and went to the kitchen to make food.

I finished making food and then grabbed Lili and myself a plate first. I then called the boys and girl to get food. They ate all of the food, it's like they were starved.

"Boys, dishes" I shout as I grab Lili. "Hey baby, ready for bed" I asked as she laid her on my chest. "Ya" she said quietly "Sethey" she whispered. "Hey Seth, come with me" I said. I went upstairs to Lili's room and got her ready for bed. She laid down in her bed. "Sethey" she said making grabby arms. He looked at me puzzled. "She wants you to hold her till she falls asleep" I said walking to her door. "Goodnight my babies" I said as Seth wrapped her in his arms. I closed the door and went down stairs.

I went to the table and grabbed the book Carlisle gave me. I moved to the couch and started reading. I figured it out too.

"Hey baby" Sam said as he sat next to me. "Hey" I said leaning in and kissing him. "Did Carlisle's book help" he asked. "Yeah, I actually figured it out" I said with a smile. "What is it" Jake asked entering the room with the rest of the boys, minus Seth.  "Well, since I have alpha blood in my vanes the grand protector side is practically on steroids. Oh and boys watch out, it likely means Lili can do it to." I said putting the book down. As I removed my hand I felt someone phase and I gasped quietly.