CHAPTER 7.5 (EXTRA)

Hunter's pov:

We are walking back to the pack house, and I realise that they might be confused about seeing my lycan form. I don't want Sky to be scared of me, in either of my forms.

"About the wolf you just saw, we own them. They are a special type of wolf breed. We train them to walk on two paws as it makes them scarier. They sort of protecting the village. No one can come inside the town if the wolves don't know who they are. The wolves know everyone in the village, so no harm comes to anyone but people who try and cause harm to the village and the people who live here." I tell them.

"Why didn't it attack us back there then?" Jacob asks.

"Because Amelia was with you. He recognised Amelia's scent and knew it was her and considering you weren't harming her, he considered you no threat to the village. If that makes sense." I tell them.

"Yeah, it makes sense. Well, I'm glad that you were with us then, Amelia." Sky says, smiling at her.

Wow, her smile made my heart skip a beat. I want her to smile again.

I clear my throat and start to speak again, "all the wolves will know your scent by now so no wolf will try and attack you, so you don't have to worry about that if you want to take a walk around the village or anything like that. You will be safe, that you have my word on."

"So, are they always in the woods?" Jacob asks, looking toward the trees.

"Yeah, they run around the edge of our village and protect us all. It's probably gone back to running around its area already, so you don't have to worry, trust me, you are safe here."

They nod and we continue our walk to the packhouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have added this chapter to hopefully let things make a bit more sense, hope you like it.

F.S