EPILOGUE: PART ONE

7 YEARS LATER

Sky's pov:

Who would have thought this is how my life would have turned out all of them years ago. From witnessing my home burn down, not once but twice, and realising that there is more to this world than what I grew up believing there was.

I've met my mate and gained an amazing family. I've become a Luna to a pack that I love and respect and I could honestly say that I don't regret a single thing that has led me up to this point, even all the horrible things that has happnened helped me grow and become the person I am today.

"My Queen." I hear someone say.

I turn to find who is speaking and notice it is one of the pack pups.

"Yes, my dear?"

"The King is looking for you." The child says.

"Then I guess we shouldn't keep him waiting now, should we?" I joke around with her and take her hand, letting her take me to my mate.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention one thing. About a year after everything had calmed down, a group of very old lycans called The Council came to visit our pack and brought us some very surprising news. They claimed that I am to become queen, as stated in a prophecy, and they gave me two choices. Either I stay with my mate and pack and rule with them or move to a castle and rule with the lycans from The Council and only see my mate when I need to create an heir. As it was a very easy choice to make.

So shortly after that, me and Hunter were crowned royalty, and ever since, the pack has been growing and has only been getting stronger. We are now known as the most powerful pack in the world.

I get brought out of my thoughts when I start to hear my mates laugh. I've been brought out of the house and onto the field and see everyone running around and playing in the sun.

"MUMMY!" I hear my daughter yell as she comes running towards me.

I open my arms to catch her and swing her around.

"Hello Rosabella, my princess." I say, kissing the top of her head when putting her back down.

After Rosabella, my two boys, Noah and Lucas, come running towards me as well. Noah, my 5 year old boy, reached me first, and then Lucas, my 2 year old, reached me soon after, not quite able to run as fast as his big brother. Not long after my pups decided they have had enough cuddles for now, I feel my mates arms come around me and wrap me up in his warmth and comfort.

"Hello, my Queen." I hear him whisper in my ear.

"Hello, my King." I whisper back, wrapping my own arms around him.

"Let's get you to a seat. You've been busy walking around all day." I hear him say as he places his hands on my 4 month bump.

"Yes, please." I say, letting him take me to the nearest seat available.

He sists down first and then pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms back around me.

"I can't believe how quickly they are growing up." I tell him, watching our children.

"It's not just out children that have grown." Hunter responds, pointing to all our friends and family and proving to me just how much time has passed.

Trevor and Chloes daughter is now 12 years old, and they have another daughter now called Charlie, who is 5 years old.

Jacobs and Abigals twins are now both 8 years old, and they decided to wait a while before having another child as two at once was quite tiring, so their daughter, Sophie, has just turned 2.

Zoe and Callum decided on finally having pups after watching everyone else and ended up having two boys. Theodore, who is 6 years old, and Zachary, who is 4 years old.

James met his mate Layla just less than two years ago, while he was travelling with a group of warriors to help packs from rogue attacks. They had a baby girl called Alice, who has recently had her 1st birthday.

Scott has yet to find his mate, but he hasn't given up hope. He has taken up James's role, so James can stay with his mate and pup, and it also gives Scott more of a chance of finding her, but I know that when he does, it will be worth the wait.

It always is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S