CHAPTER 43: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 1)

Sky's pov:

2 MONTHS LATER

I stare out the window of my bedroom trying to remember what I have forgotten, once again. This happens quite often now. Maybe it's part of being pregnant.

'Does that happen with pregnant people?' I have no idea.

I have no idea what it is that I've forgotten but now and then I will hear this voice in my head telling me to remember.

'But what is it that I have to remember?'

My door opens and in walks Mason. Arriving on time, like always, for my weekly checkups. Apparently, we were attacked and that's how I lost my memory, so now I have to be checked regularly because I got injured and they want to make sure me and the baby are all okay.

"Hello, Sky." Mason says as he walks up to me.

"Hello, Mason." I respond, with a smile.

After all the tests are done, I stop Mason from leaving and ask him a question, hoping he may know the answer, he is a doctor after all.

"Do you know why I don't want Drevon to mark me? Or mate with him? I asked him to wait but I don't know how long he will be willing to wait for." I tell him.

"Maybe it's because you haven't got your memories back yet or because you just met before you got injured." He takes a deep breath and looks away before saying the next sentence, "you were mating when the attack started." He tells me, making me blush as I try to imagine the situation.

"If you don't want him to, or you are not feeling comfortable enough for him to mate or mark you, then don't force yourself. Do what you feel is right." He says, looking me in the eyes as if he's trying to tell me something.

"Thank you." I say as he leaves the room.

I do as he says and think back on all the times Drevon has tried to kiss me, or even be close to me, and all I remember is that horrible and uncomfortable feeling and the need to be sick. Not something you should feel like with your mate. I've lost my memory, but even I know that.

But who knows, maybe once I get my memories back, I might feel differently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S