CHAPTER 8: HUNTER'S HOME

Sky's pov:

We have been walking for about 20 minutes now and my legs are getting very tired. Hunter is carrying Amelia on his back, as she is fast asleep.

Jacob looks towards me, then walks up to me and stops right in front of me. He shows me his back and I understand right away what he means. I jump onto his back and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. I whisper my thanks in his eye and lay my chin on his shoulder, suddenly feeling tired.

Hunter looks towards us, frowns, and then makes a sound that sort of sounds like a growl. I look at him in confusion, wondering why and how he did it.

Hunter's pov:

I have Amelia on my back, and I turn to look at Sky, my mate, to see that she is on Jacob's back. I growl very quietly, me and my wolf both know that they are siblings, but my wolf's possessiveness is making him only see another man touching what is ours and only ours.

Sky's pov:

We step out of the forest and all I see are lots of different houses. They are all different sizes, colours and materials.

(THE HOUSES SURROUNDING THE MANSION - IMAGINE THE HOUSE ARE SEPARATE AND THAT THERE IS NO WATER IN BETWEEN THEM)

In the centre of all the houses stood a mansion. It is beautiful. The white walls look like they are glistening snow, as the sun shines off of them.

"This is our pa-village, it has been in my family for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years." Hunter tells me and Jacob.

"It's beautiful." I reply.

Hunter smiles like he is proud that I find his home beautiful. I wonder why?

Hunter's pov:

I am so glad that she finds mine and Amelia's home beautiful, as hopefully soon this will become her home too. I almost messed up and said pack, but I quickly corrected myself. I don't think either of them noticed, thank God.

I told everyone to stay inside while I show Sky and Jacob around, as I don't want another accident to happen. I'm glad that they haven't asked anything about it yet, as I don't know how I will be able to answer them.

I turn towards Sky and Jacob and ask, "Is there anything you guys would like to eat in particular?"

Sky answers right away with, "chicken nuggets and chips please."

The smile on her face makes me want to say yes, so I nod and look towards Jacob to see if that is okay. He nods back at me to show me that he is okay with it.

I have just finished showing them around, so I take them to my house, where the cooks have already started to prepare dinner. We walk up to my front door and when we get there Jacob puts Sky down as I open the door. I push the door open, walk through it and then hold it open for them, while still holding Amelia. They say their thanks when I am closing the door.

I show them the living room, telling them that I'm going to put Amelia to bed. I see them nod before walking up the stairs.

When I get to Amelia's room, she's only half awake. I open her door and place her on the bed. I stand up and turn around about to walk out the door when I hear am Amelia speak.

"Hunts, why do you keep looking at Sky like she is the most precious thing in the world?"

I turn to her and reply, "I look at her that way because she is the most precious person to me. You will understand one day, Lia." I kiss her forehead and try to leave again.

"Will I find someone who will look at me like that someday?"

"Yes, you will. I will make sure of that." I tell her.

She nods then snuggles deeper into her pillow. I kiss her head again and this time I am able to leave her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mansion up top.

Let me know what you think

F.S