30. TIME APART

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 ☁️

CHAPTER THIRTY

𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵♡

real life !

"Are you seriously mad?" Madison asked, chasing Trent around the house and trying to get him to say something.

The boy had been ignoring her for at least two hours ever since the interview ended but he did not let out a word.

He sat down, going on his phone when Madison grabbed it and put it down, sitting next to him.

"Ignoring me isn't gonna solve anything"

"Maybe watching your mouth could solve something" he snapped back turning to look at her.

"What did i even say? Tell me what i did"

"You really had to think if you were gonna marry me?"

"Huh?"

"When Zach asked if you were willing to marry me... you said that you had to think about it. Do i really mean that much to you?"

"Are you kidding me? You're asking me if i'd have to think about commiting to a life changing decision without having to think about it? I love you so fucking much and i would one hundrend percent say yes but it hasn't been a whole year yet. Do you want me to be sure about my decision or would you like to be divorced two years into our marriage?"

"I would be willing to take that decision in seconds if i had to"

"I can't though and that's what you should respect about me. It should be mutual and if i had to take a decision regarding my life based on what you force me to do because i love you i wouldn't be here right now"

"Then maybe you don't love me enough"

"Yeah maybe i left a whole life behind me to move to another continent for a boy i fell in love with overnight and turns out i was on the wrong"

Trent was left speechless, his mouth left open. Madison got up storming upstairs. She came stomping down the steps an overnight bag on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" The boy shouted his thick accent making his sentence almost unaudible.

"To Perrie's. When you realise how stupid you're sounding, call me"

"Is this..." he pointed between them "ending?"

"Never. We just need some time apart"