24. LOCKDOWN

𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈 ⚡

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯♡

real life !

The chirping of the birds slowly woke up the brunette girl, who grunted at the sound coming from the open window, the morning breeze letting the curtains flow. She reached over at the night stand next to her, grabbing her phone to check the time.

She smiled at the wallpaper, a picture of Trent and her taken by Perrie at one of their weekly hangouts. They were in the back yard of Alex's house, hugging while sharing a peck.

The time was 5:25am, the time Trent usually wakes up to go to practice. She feels his absence from the bed instantly when he leaves, so she wakes up too and now her body clock was used to it.

She turned to the other side, only to be met with a muscular back and a soft snoring noise.

Dragging one foot over him, steadily wrapping her hands around his waist and hiding her face in his neck she started spooning the boy. A soft hum of appreciation was heard and Madison smiled, leaving a small kiss to his head.

Two months into quarantine and the couple's honeymoon phase was still going strong. The lockdown found them in Trent's house, his mum breaking the news to the both of them with a phone call first thing in the morning.

Madison could admit that she loved it. Having Trent all to herself and getting to relax was such a blessing in her busy schedule.

A soft thud was quick to break her out of her thoughts.

"Kobaaaa, stop licking my face." Trent whined, hiding his face in the pillow.

The girl let out a laugh and stood up, carefully grabbing the dog in her hands and taking it downstairs in the cage. Although they loved their dogs, morning licking was not their favourite way of waking up.

When Madison finally came back to the bedroom Trent was already awake. Rubbing his eyes, he gave her a sleepy smile. " 'Morning beautiful"

The accent mixed with the morning voice sent shivers down her spine and she almost sprinted to the bed.

Getting under the covers she threw herself on top of Trent, cuddling him as close as she could. "You look so handsome in the morning" the girl mumbled with her head buried in his chest.

Trent smiled, his hand rubbing up and down her back simply replying with a 'thank you'. After a couple minutes of silence sleep took over Madison, her body limp on top of his.

Soon her breathing slowly synched with his and his eyes closed, once again falling asleep.

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗿

madisonbeer on my sleepy shit💤LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 that's why i'm a lesbian

username02 what a lovely day to question my sexuality!!!

username03 Sorry Mads, i have a gf

username04 mami

username05 how tf you look like that

alexoxchamberlain i'm digging the sex hair😏
↳madisonbeer get your mind out of the gutter john b

username06 god do be having favourites tho

trentarnold66 that's my angel👼🏻
↳madisonbeer i love you so much it hurts❤ come cuddle me

perrieedwards say sike rn
↳madisonbeer sike

mosalah That's my bestfrienddd❤
↳madisonbeer i'm sobbing

username07 is it even allowed to look that hot?

username08 this is unfair

username09 can you block my boyfriend? i don't want him to see this

username10 Hello 911?