07. DATE

WASABI ⚡

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.
𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦♡

𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺

imessage !

emma ( ems💥 )charlotte ( char🦊 )olivia ( olive🍸)kaia ( ger-bear🧸 )madison ( maddie💓 )isabella ( banana🍌)

emma ( ems💥 )
charlotte ( char🦊 )
olivia ( olive🍸)
kaia ( ger-bear🧸 )
madison ( maddie💓 )
isabella ( banana🍌)

Today

maddie💓
so um..

i have a date

ger-bear🧸
what?

banana🍌
with who????

maddie💓
trent

olive🍸
SHUT YOUR FRONT DOOR

maddie💓
what do i do?

char🦊
wdym?

maddie💓
do i go??

ems💥
um DUH

banana🍌
i might be a thousand
miles away but if you
don't go to the date i'll
come over just to slap you

olive🍸
^

char🦊
^^

ems💥
^^^

ger-bear🧸
^^^^

maddie💓
OKAY

i'm going

jeez

char🦊
well.. i'd go if i had
the chance

he's pretty hot

olive🍸
what she said

maddie💓
HEY

hands off

banana🍌
wow

possesive
aren't we?😏

maddie💓
suddenly i don't speak
english ....

REALITY

Madison knocked gently on the wooden door. Almost immediately it swang open and a smiley Trent appeared in the hallway.

"Hey there" he smiled.

"Hi. Sorry I'm a little late"

"Actually you're right on time. The food got me longer than I expexted"

The two of them standed in the doorway without talking until Madison broke the silence.

"Can I come inside, it is a tad bit cold outside?". Trent nodded, opening the door for her.

When he sat down he stared at Madison, memorizing her every feature as if this would be the last time they saw each other.

Ox may lie about a lot of things but he definitely wasn't lying when he said Madison was beautiful.

Because damn, this woman was beautiful.

"You look beautiful," Trent blurted without hesitation.

"Oh. Thank you," Madison smiled, "You don't look too bad yourself," she teased.

Trent chuckled, his dimples creating shallow dents in his cheecks. Madison admired his chiseled facial structure and his brown hair. She's been out with handsome men before but no man this handsome.

She was already doubting that someone as gorgeous as him would even considering going out with her. Her self esteem always got the best of her, especially in situations like this.

"Now if I remember correctly I got promised amazing pasta, wasn't I?" she smirked.

"Right, yes, be right back"

"Okay, wanna play Truth or Dare" Madison blurted.

"I think we're both too tipsy for that" Trent added giggling.

"Party pooper"

"Okay okay. Ask me"

"Truth or Dare?" Madison asked.

"Truth"

"Do you have a crush on anyone right now?"

Trent was taken by surprise. Did she pick the game just to find out his love life? Well, two can play that game.

"Yes. Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

He thought for a minute and then decided.
"I dare you to tweet 'i'm horny' right now.

"No" she gasped.

"So I'm guessing you choose truth?" he smirked.

"Obviously" Madison laughed hiding her face behind the glass filled with red wine.

"Is it true that you have a crush on me?" he asked leaning onto the table just enough so that Madison felt his breath on her cheek.

"What?"