02. NIGHT ONE

𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈 ⚡

CHAPTER TWO.
𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦♡

𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗿

madisonbeer liverpool night one🍒LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 HOT MAMA

username02 can't believe i won't be there for this

username03 slayyyyy

perrieedwards ffs woman😍
↳madisonbeer bbygirl

username04 see you there babe

username05 can't wait for you to snatch our wigs

username06 can i be her?

jadethirlwall man i take the best pics
↳madisonbeer man you rlly do

username07 damn❤

alexoxchamberlain loser
↳madisonbeer you're blocked

username08 this outfit is so cutee! too bad i'd never fit in it
↳username09 OMG ME

username10 this is what a hot bitch looks like

REAL LIFE !

"Hey newbie! Over here" Alex yelled trying to  catch Madison's attention as she was making her way around backstage.

"Oh God. What now Ox?" Madison said, while in a hurry. She needed to get her makeup touched up before she went on stage and knowing Ox even for only a couple of days she already knew he was looking for her either for something dumb or pointless.

"Yeah babe, let the girl do her thing" Perrie said smiling beside him.

"Nah, I want her to meet the guys." he replied chuckling.

"Guys?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, my teammates" Alex said while moving aside to reveal five handsome men.

Oh boy. Please let it be him. Please.

As Madison was trying to get a better look on them and understand who they are, a particular one caught her eye. He was tall and tan with full lips and a perfect haircut. Yep, that was definitely Trent Alexander - Arnold. She caught herself smiling while looking at his features when Alex's voice brought her back to reality.

"....and this is Jordan." he finished.

"Wow, he must have been talking for some time" she thought. He had already introduced her to all the guys and vice versa. Thank God she knew their names and now she wouldn't be embarassed that she zoned out. As a Liverpool fan herself she knew all of them.

"Nice to meet all of you!" she smiled, finding herself looking at Trent once again.

"Nice to meet you too. Have to say you're fitter in person" Rhian said chuckling and everyone laughed except Trent, he seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you. You too. All of you are so much fitter than you look on TV. "

"So you watch us on TV?" Trent replied with a slight smirk and that accent.

Oh, that accent. The things it did to her.

"Yeah, actually. I do. I'm a Liverpool fan myself" she answered, also with a smirk.

"Good to know tha' " he said looking down while biting his lip.

"Now, I'm sorry but I have to go but.. enjoy yourselves and the show!" Madison worriedly said also trying to give Perrie who was cuddled up with Alex the signal to go.

"Yeah, we really have to go. See you in the audience." and with a quick kiss they were both out of the boys' sight.

At the dressing room Madison found herself going through Trent's instagram. They had been following each other and liking posts back and forth, but never actually interracting with each other. While lost in thought, Perrie found the right moment to scare her.

"Boo!" the older girl shook Madison's chair causing her to almost fall.

"I hate you" Madison managed to get out between laughs.

When they both calmed down from the laughter Madison left her phone on the counter and got up without locking it. As Perrie leaned to fix her mascara from the tears of laughter her eyes landed on an instagram post by Trent. Smirking, she turned to her friend.

"So, someone's got a little crush on Trent huh?"

"....Maybe" Madison shrugged while smiling. "I mean who wouldn't? He's hot, good-looking, he's talented, smart, good-looking, funny and did i mention good-looking?"

"Pretty sure you did" Perrie laughed. "I could see you together. I ship it. Me and babe could play matchmaker if you want"

"Oh please don't I-"

Madison was interrupted by the assistant coming into their room.

"Beer on stage in 3' " she said hurriedly and left.

"I gotta go, wish me luck" Madison breathed making her way to the stage.

"Good luck babe" Perrie breathed behind her.

She made her way up the stage in the dark and stood still until the first notes of 'Tyler Durden' started. The crowd went crazy and the lights came up.

Searching the crowd, she spotted the two brown eyes that she was hoping to see, looking at her with that damn smirk.

Fuck, it was going to be a long night.

author's note
this was written
at 3am a loooong
time ago. so sorry
if it's not that good
but i write shit and
leave it in my drafts
cuz i can't be bothered
to post it. enjoyy