11. YOU, ME, BRITS?

WASABI⚡

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴?♡

REAL LIFE !

"How the fuck can you eat all of this and still be 40 pounds?" Trent asked, mesmerized about Madison's order at McDonald's.

"Firstly, I'm 105 pounds-" Madison started, giggling. "-and this is my typical order what do you mean?"

Trent shook his head, parking the car in the side of an isolated Liverpool road.

Turning to look at her, he smiled at her side profile as she was connecting the aux cord to her phone.

As the song slowly played in the background she passed him his burger, turning to look at him when he didn't grab it.

"What are you looking at?" she giggled looking at Trent staring at the distance.

"The sunset" he replied with a smooth voice. "The view from here is so pretty."

"It is."

"You know this is my secret spot." Trent smiled, while opening his burger.

"Yeah, yeah, i bet you said it to all of the girls you've brought up here."

"You're the first one i've brought here" he smiled.

Simultaneously, the both reached for Madison's phone to change the song after Little Mix's 'Only You' ended.

"Sorry," Trent mumbles, cheeks flushing pink as his hand brushed her when both had reached for the phone.

She shakes her head softly, "It’s fine, really." She nods to the phone, silently implying he can take it. Trent does so, and Madison watches him change it into her ep clicking on 'Teenager in love'.

"Nice song choice" she smirked.

"Oh my i love this song so much. You have the voice of an angel"

Everything felt so good, in fact, that when Trent put the phone back down, Madison found herself reaching forward to take his hand in hers. She wanted to feel his skin on hers again, feel his warmth, see his smile. And he did smile. Trent broke into a grin at her actions, gently squeezing her hand before bringing it to his lips to kiss her knuckles softly.

"Sorry," She mumbles, running her thumb across the back of his hand softly before pulling away. "Dunno why I did that."

Trent quickly shakes his head, "Y’fine, really, better than fine, actually. I’ve been wantin’ t’touch you all day."

She chuckles, picking at her own food as her eyes stay locked with his, "Glad i did that then"

Two hours later the couple was still on the car talking about nothing and everything at the same time.

"So... you're leaving?" he asked sadly turning to look at her.

"Yeah. I leave in like a few hours after the Brits"

"You're going to the Brits?" he asked surpised.

"Yes, are you going?" Madison giggled at his shocked expression.

"I am! Wait... I have a question for you"

"Shoot"

"You, me, Brits together?"

"Are you implying that you want me to be your date to the Brits?"

"Yes?"

"Hell yeah!"