25. VMAS

𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈 ⚡

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
𝘷𝘮𝘢𝘴♡

real life !

"i miff youuu" a muffled scream in his pillow was heard through the facetime call and caught Madison's attention as she was getting dressed.

"excuse me?" she laughed while clasping her bra.

"i said I miss you" Trent replied as his head left the pillow and his eyes widened, taking in all of her half naked glory.

"why do you have to get dressed while we're on facetime babe? you could do that after we hang up"

his whines caused madison to giggle and tease him a little more, doing a spin and giving him her infamous bedroom eyes that 99% of the time gave him a boner.

"well i need to get dressed now so do you want to end the call?" she replied and tapped her screen indicating that she was gonna hang up.

she leaned over her desk and trent lost his thoughts. everything madison was trying to say couldn't get his attention.

"TRENT"

the boy jumped up on his bed and his phone that was hanging over the edge left his hand and fell.

"i'm here, i just got distracted" he claimed and picked up his phone. "ever since you left to go to LA, I've become 100 times hornier"

"care to elaborate?" the brunette laughed while slipping on her joggers.

"you've been sending me those pictures from set and stuff and my willy gets excited."

"i hate you for using the word willy"

while still in deep conversation about whether madison looked better in red or black lingerie banana shouted from the living room.

"the makeup artist is here mads!"

madison picked up the phone from her desk trying to make the goodbye as quick as possible.

"okay, i need to go. i'll call you after i leave the award show"

"me and my willy will be watching, babe. go kill it"

"use the word willy ONE more time. i dare you" the girl smiled looking at the love of her life through the screen.

"willy"