26. HOME SWEET HOME

𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈 ⚡

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦♡

real life !

"Finally homeeee" Madison sang as soon as her Tesla entered the garage in the couple's shared home.

Zero and Koba suddenly were on her feet, trying to climb up her legs while leaving little barks.

Madison bend down to pet them and hug them for a while and then made her way inside the house, ready to get in the bath.

The flight from Los Angeles to Liverpool was almost 11 hours long and the drive from the airport to the house made her exhausted.

All she wanted to do, was get in to bed and wake up next week. With tired footsteps, she made her way to the luxury bathroom, passing by their bedroom.

Everything was tidied up, the bed was made and a hand-written note was on the night stand.

Hello my love,

I hope you arrived safely and found everything okay. By the time you are reading this I will have arrived in Austria for the pre-season (sad, I know). I'm sorry I can't be there but after the summer training is over, I promise I will make it up to you. I miss you.

See you in a few weeks, I love you so so so so so so much.

Trent x

Madison brought the note to her chest hugging it tightly, as if it was the curly haired boy.

Quickly, she texted her boyfriend: 'thank you for the note. i love u & i miss u'. Setting the note down, the brown haired girl made her way to the bathroom, ready to take the most relaxing bath of her life.

"Ughhh I just miss ya darling, it isn't fair that as soon as you returned I had to leave. Bad luck is really our thing huh?" the boy grunted, his exhaustion making his accent coming off a little bit more strong.

"Come on love, we get to meet tomorrow. Only a couple hours left. We lasted almost a month, we should be good" the girl laughed, flicking through Netflix, struggling to pick a movie.

"Baby..." she trailed.

"Hm" he replied mindlessly, too concentrated in his game.