Chapter 62 ( Angry Ace Or Angry At Ace)

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

"What happened to Ana?" I asked, worried for our little sister.

"Elijah fainted from dehydration and not eating properly. It scared the crap out of Ana and she panicked and was trying to contact you. Roman came home and they all went to the hospital together" Xavier said.

"Fuck! Are all three of them alright?" I rasped out, my throat dry.

"They are fine. Roman went out even with his broken fucking leg. Elijah is sleeping and Ana should also be asleep by now" Xander said, pouring me a glass of water.

After taking a few sips of water, I asked them "So how many guards did you order to be killed, shot at or fired while I was unconscious?"

"Uhhmm not many" Xavier said, rubbing his neck.

"ISSAC" I shouted, calling my most trusted man.

"Whatever my brothers ordered you guys to do, don't do it" I said.

"Oh thank God, you were about to lose quite a number of men because of them" Issac said.

"Mhmm" I said staring at the twins.

"So back to more pressing matters" Xander said, clapping his hands together.

"We disposed the dead driver and also found out he was working for the Russians. Police will keep their mouths shut as usual and those who saw his dead body were paid or threatened to shut up about it" Xander said.

"Its not like they can complain to the fucking police though" Xavier said.

"Blaze also caught the shooter and he might be coming home" Xavier said, beaming.

"He's coming home?" I asked excitedly.

We all truly missed Blaze.

Xander patted Xavier's back, " He told us to not get our hopes high though" Xander said.

Immediately, Xavier's smile dimmed.

"I know we all miss him but we have to respect his wishes boys. Now, let's go pay a visit to the fucker who shot me" I said, smiling.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Xavier asked worried.

"Please, you of all people should know how many times, I've gotten shot before. This isn't my first rodeo and although it still hurts like a bitch, I can handle it. Now let's go see this fucker and get back home" I said, standing up.

Woah I'm kinda dizzy but fuck it.

I shook my head a few times and followed my brothers out of the room.

"Wait, fuck the fucker probably ruined my tattoo" I said, looking at the big bandage on my shoulder.

"After it heals you can get it re done" Xander said, walking into another room.

There was a doctor was treating one guy and another guy was laying on the floor battered and bruised.

"Hi, Ace. I work for Blaze, which technically means I work for you guys too. I'm Bellamy. You can call me Bell" The injured guy said, shaking my hand and shooing away the doctor.

The doctor quickly scrambled out of the room.

"Xander, nice to meet you, good hit by the way. My head hurts like shit and I didn't even hear you coming " Bell said shaking Xander's hand.

"Xavierrr" He said dragging out Xavier's name.

"Nice to meet you. People call me Bell, but you can call me yours" Bellamy said to Xavier.