Chapter 75 (Aiden)

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

Issac and I, entered my private jet.

"Alright Ace. I'm going to sleep. Wake me up once we reach" Issac said.

He flopped himself, on a random chair in my private plane.

I sat down away from him, he snores. Terribly, might I add.

All I could think about on the flight to France was, what kind of a fucked up brother, I would be if, I forced my siblings to marry a stranger.

Obviously, I would never ever do that to them.

There must be someway out of this fucked up deal.

My siblings deserved to find love and experience it and not be forced into some stupid arranged marriage.

Do I love my siblings enough to marry a complete stranger so that they don't have to?

Truth is, I would die for my siblings. I wouldn't even hesitate to marry someone for them.

But do I want to be married?

No.

I don't want to be married and tied down to a stranger for my whole life.

Especially, since the deal strictly stated, no divorce.

I seriously have to find a way out of this deal.

"Sir, champagne?" An air stewardess, asked me.

"Thank you" I replied, taking the glass.

I was happy, that Ana, Elijah, Grey, Xavier and Bellamy were alright.

Even though it might take a long time, possibly even years, for Xavier to fully get back his motor skills, I was happy.

Atleast, he was getting them back.

And Ana, she took the news of Blaze being another brother, better then I expected.

She was more concerned about Elijah's leukaemia, which I understood, considering what happened to our mother.

Anastasia would be alright until her memories come back.

Once they do, my poor baby would be terrified and fucking traumatised.

I know, I was a horrible brother to leave my siblings alone, in this situation.

But, I would rather them be angry, while I sort out this arrange marriage thing then, them being forced to marry some French asshole.

Also, I was stressing out about finding my niece.

What if the picture was real and she was already dead?

"No. Come on. That's your niece, don't give up on her. Your twin feels that she's alive, somewhere out there. She is probably alive. We will find you, Amara Isabella-Riya Blade" I said, to myself.

I smiled at her name.

I had told Blaze, that I wanted to name his first child, since we were kids.

I had also said that Isabella and Riya were cute names.

He combined them and used it as her middle name.

I took some time to rest, during the flight.

I hardly sleep properly, with all my business to settle.

When Ana got kidnapped,my sleeping schedule fucked up even more.

I probably had 1 or 2 hours of sleep, everyday.