Chapter 12 (5 Brothers?)

Anastasia Rosaline Parker's POV

My whole body was shaking in nervousness.

Two boys, no wait, men came down the stairs.

Both looked scary, their bodies were filled with tattoos.

È questa la nostra principessa? Sembra proprio mamma, one of the scary guys asked Elijah.

(Is this our princess? She looks just like mom)

Again, I just kept my face looking confused and acted like I didnt know what he said.

I did actually look like my mom. We had the same everything, except for my eye colour.

Elijah just nodded his head.

"Hi princess I'm Roman and this is Xavier" the guy named Roman, said to me.

"Xavier is the youngest and I'm your third eldest brother" Roman said, softly.

I just nodded my head.

"Nice too uhh m-meet,meet you both. Im-Im Anastasia Rosaline uhrm Parker" I said softly, to the both of them.

The three of them looked angry when I said my name.

Oh no I just came here and I've already made them angry.

I backed away from them, when I saw their angry faces.

When they saw me backing away, they softened their faces.

"Perché il suo cognome non è uguale al nostro" Xavier asked Elijah.

(Why is her last name not the same as ours? )

Ouhh, so they were angry because I have a different last name?

What did they expect, I didnt even know I had brothers and that my "father" was actually my stepdad.

Deciding to change the topic and not make them angry, I asked them "So uhh I uhrmm have 4 brothers?"

I remembered that Elijah is the second eldest. So that means, I have four brothers.

The eldest one who I dont know yet, Elijah, Roman then Xavier.

Just as I finished asking the question, I heard someone walking towards us.

I went and hid behind Elijah, because I didn't know who was coming.

Even though I didnt trust any of them yet, I liked Elijah the most, because I've known him the "longest".

When I saw the person who walked in, I was shocked.

He looked exactly like Xavier, with the same tattoos and all.

The only difference was that he had a slight beard, while Xavier was clean shaved.

"To answer your question tesoro, you have five brothers, meet Xander, Xavier's twin and your fourth eldest brother" Elijah said.

(sweetheart)

All my brothers were looking at Elijah when he said that.

What the hell?

I have five brothers!

How am I going to live in a house with 5 scary looking men?

Even though I havent met my eldest brother yet, looking at my other brothers, I know he is going to be scary.

I let out a yawn, feeling tired, from the long plane ride.

"Let me show you, your room so you can get some rest" Elijah said.

He carried my luggage and bag and started walking up the stairs.

I slowly followed behind him as my leg was hurting real bad and my ribs were killing me.

As I took my second step up the stairs,

"What happened to your leg?" Xander and Xavier asked me together ,creepily.

I guess that was called twin telepathy.

"I urhm fell down the, uh the stairs", it was kind of the partial truth, as Sir pushed me down the stairs.

I promised myself that my brothers, were never ever going to find out about me being abused.

Even though I dont know them, I dont want them to be disappointed with me or be disgusted by me.

What if they find out the truth and put me in an orphanage?

"Non le credo" Elijah said.

(I dont believe her)

Once again, I acted like I didnt understand what he said

"Scopriremo presto la verità" Xander said.

(We will find out the truth soon)

"Lei non conosce l'italiano?" Roman asked Elijah.

(She doesn't understand Italian?)

"No, ha imparato il francese a scuola" Elijah said to Roman.

(No she learned French in school)

I made my face into a confused expression even though inside, I was shaking in fear.

Why didnt Elijah believe me when I said I fell down the stairs?

What did Xander mean by we will find out the truth soon?

While I was deep in thought, I felt somebody pick me up and started walking up the stairs.

It was Roman.

Eew human contact

Put me down you cow, I don't know you well enough for you to carry me.

I was frozen like a statue in fear and didnt move an inch, until Roman put me down at the top of the stairs.

"Than-k you" I whispered to him.

Even though I despised the fact that he carried me, I was grateful. If I walked up the stair, I would have been in a lot of pain.

Roman just nodded his head and went somewhere

I then followed Elijah, as he led me to my room.

"Go rest and unpack bambina, I will call you for dinner"
(baby)

I nodded my head and entered my room

Author's note
So how was it? Did you like it? I know it was kind of boring but next chapter she is going to meet Ace, her eldest brother. Please dont kill me for my Italian translations. I don't speak Italian, i just use Google translate. Comment some ideas on how you want her meeting Ace to go down. I'll try to update daily. Thank you all for reading :)