Chapter 37(4 Years Ago)

4 YEARS AGO

Xander's POV

"Hurry up Xavier, our friends are waiting for us at the park" I shouted at my twin brother.

"Shut up, stop rushing me. Im coming" Xavier replied slipping on his shirt.

"Alright boys be back by 7. Any later than that you'll be grounded.Call me if anything happens. Be safe, love you" Elijah said, ruffling mine and Xavier's hair.

"Stop it" Xavier grumbled pushing Elijah's hand away.

We took our skateboards and skated towards the park,blasting music from our phones.

On the way to the park we saw this young girl, around 7 years old.

She was alone and looked scared and lost.

I wanted to help her.

Xavier was being a dick and saying we should leave her alone.

He said that it was non of our business and that we should just ignore her and go to the park.

I couldn't do that. If my younger sister Anastasia was ever lost, I would want someone to help her.

I smiled thinking about my sister. I missed her a lot.

I wish that we could visit her instead of just receiving pictures of her from our mother.

"Hey sweetheart, are you lost?" I asked the young girl.

"Im scared. I dont know where my dad went" She said.

I held one of her hands and in my other hand, I held my skateboard.

"We'll help you find your dad. Dont worry" I said to the girl.

"Stupide, buone due scarpe. Chi vuole aiutare tutti" Xavier grumbled in Italian.
(Stupid, goody two shoes. Who wants to help everyone )

He really wanted to go see our friends and couldn't give two shits about this girl.

I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"Smetti di essere un cazzone. Troveremo i suoi genitori e poi andremo a trovare i nostri amici"I said.

(Stop being a dick. We'll find her parents, then go see our friends)

"E se questa fosse nostra sorella. Vorremmo che qualcuno la aiutasse, vero?" I asked to Xavier

(What if this was our sister. We would want someone to help her right? )

"Whatever" Xavier grumbled annoyed.

We were just walking around trying to find the girls parents when a van came near us.

"That's my dad's van" the girl said excitedly.

I walked her towards the van.

The back door of the van suddenly slid open, I heard Xavier shouting.

I could not even process what was happening.