Chapter 68 (Blaze Has Arrived)

(A/N. I know, I know, yall received an notification saying I updated but couldn't read the chapter. I accidentally pressed publish when I was editing my chapter. Sorry about that but here is the edited chapter. Hope yall like it <3)

Blaze Blade's POV

"Alright, everyone listen up" I shouted, walking into my once beautiful home, which was now a blood bath.

I kicked a random piece of hand, on the floor away.

"Blaze?" Jayden questioned, running to me.

(A/N Jayden is Xander's middle name. Blaze calls the twins by their middle name. You'll find out why soon!)

"Oh my god, it is Blaze" Roman said, hobbling to me.

Jayden squeezed me with a tight hug.

(A/N; final reminder, Jayden is Xander's middle name)

Roman did the same.

"I can't believe you're here" Jayden said, sounding like he was crying.

He was in fact crying.

Between his sobs he said, "They took Ana and Grey. I can't find them. I dont know where's Ace and Elijah. Xavier's in the hospital and might need surgery. We don't know what to do".

"There. There. Stop crying. I'm here now" I said, patting his back.

I've missed them so much.

"Ok. Here's what we are going to do" I said, walking to Ace's office.

"This is the map of this city. Ana, Grey and my friend Bellamy, are in 70Km radius from this house. We are going to find them. I've ordered 100 of our men from Italy to come back here. They should be here in an hour" I said.

"Wait. Wait. Isn't Ace in Italy?" Roman interrupted.

"No. He's not. I'll bring him home. You guys bring our men and check out warehouses, abandoned places, everywhere within 70Km from here. Always be alert. Wear your bullet proof vest" I said.

"Jayden, we will find them" I said to him.

"Roman, you're not going" I said, calmly.

"The hell I'm not. My sister's missing" He shouted.

"And you're injured" I pointed out.

"The cast slows you down. Besides, I have an important job for you. If you successfully do it, it might help greatly in finding Ana" I said.

"I'm listening" He replied.

"Find out whoever the fuck, betrayed this gang. Find out why he did that and every fucking information he has on the Russians" I said.

"You guys didn't put any tracker or anything on Ana's jewellery?" I asked.

"We did not. Ace said, we would be betraying her trust and she wouldn't trust us if she ever found out about it" Roman said.

"I secretly put one on the necklace that Ace gave her. But,she wasn't wearing it when they took her" Jayden said, punching the wall.

"It's alright. We are going to find them and wipe out every single one of the bastards who took them" I said.

"Now, go on do whatever I said. If there's any issues call me. If you suspect that Ana, Grey and Bell are in a certain location, call me. And Roman, if you find the rat, call me" I said.

"Ok " Roman said, walking out.

"I'm really glad you're home" Jayden said to me smiling, before leaving the room.