Chapter 48 (Brotherly Duties)

Ace Ryder Blade's POV

I sat outside Celine's office waiting for Anastasia to finish her therapy session.

However, five minutes after I left Ana in the room with Dr Celine, she came out.

I was in a middle of a phone call with one of my men, who was tracking Xander and Xavier.

"Keep an eye on the boys. Make sure they are safe. I'll call you back" I said cutting the call.

"Ana what's wrong? Are you ok?" I ask worriedly looking at Ana.

"I-I can't do it Ace. Can we go back to the house? Orr-or atleast ca-n-n can you come in please. Please Ace." She asked sobbing.

"Come here, come here" I said pulling her into a hug.

While I was hugging her, Celine came out.

"Give us 5 minutes. We will be back in" I said stiffly to Celine, who hurried back into her office.

"Ana baby, what's wrong? Talk to me.Calm down" I said, still hugging her and rubbing her back.

I hate seeing my siblings cry.

"I'm scared Ace. It is so hard to open up, especially to her, a complete stranger. Im so scared Ace. Talking about it makes me anxious and scared. I don't want to talk to her" Ana hiccuped out, sobbing.

I sat on the floor with Ana still hugging me.

"It's alright. It's alright. I'm not going to force you to talk understand? You can talk to her when you are completely comfortable with it. Now, both you and I, are going to go in there. We are just going to learn a few methods on how to cope with your flashbacks ok? Is that alright with you?" I asked Ana.

Anastasia nodded her head, which I didn't care about.

What was I even thinking when I made that rule, about no nodding her head?

I must have been fucking drunk to even come up with that bullshit.

My sister can nod her head and do whatever the fuck she wants.

"You will come in right?" Ana asked, looking at me with her tear filled eyes.

"Yes, I'm coming in" I said standing up and helping Ana up.

"Wipe those tears. You are a strong girl Ana. My strong little girl. Come on, Rose let's do this" I said putting my hand on her back and leading her towards the room.

"Rose? That's new" she said, wiping away her tears.

"I used to call you that when you were a baby. Took the name Rose from your middle name Rosaline. I always went about calling you, my little Rose" I said smiling at the memories.

"I like it" She said, smiling a little.

Ana surprised me when she slipped her tiny hand into my  hand and held it.

I smiled happily, looking at our interlocked hands.

"You can do this my little Rose" I encouraged her, pushing open the door.

Celine smiled at us.

"You feeling better now honey?" She asked Ana, who nodded her head.

"Just teach us on how she can cope with her flashbacks. She's not ready to talk" I said gruffly to Celine.

After spending 30 minutes with Celine and learning methods on how to help Ana with her flashbacks, we left.

Anastasia Rosaline Blade's POV